Popping My Hydro Cherry

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

I just had that same issue. one of my girls didnt get filled the other night. It was in the corner and Ithought I got to her.And saw that same site. She drank up a couple gallons and went back to normal by the end of her day. plants may take a lil while to get enough moisture to get their leafs back upright. Have they went back yet? if not give them a few hours they should bounce back or at least show signs of coming back.

well I am out of PH down so I am headed to the Hydro store... I dont think I am sticking to organic anymore. I would not mind a PPM/EC/Temp/PH meter...

Well I have taken most of the system down for cleaning. As it turns out there was root rot on 3 of the girls to where they would not bounce back. The good news is that one survived the ordeal and is looking healthy. Maybe I should have started with just one bucket as a project for my first. I have cleaned the whole system out however and I found hiding in the bottom of one the black buckets was a four inch chunk of paint. It was the same color as the outside of the grow room. No wonder my PH was soooooo screwed!!!! LOL goes to show you you can take all the time in the world to clean your gear out and still some foreign object finds it way into where it does not belong. So a combo of adding PH down 4 times a day and the temp getting too high is what did them in finally is what I have determined. I will not quit the one that has survived I will keep tabs on.

Well the 4th girl finally passed on today it was a fight to try and revive her from the bad state she was in after the root rot. I have great confidence that my next venture will not only survive but thrive. I have done much reading and found that I was negligent as well with the peroxide and I could have saved them. I have since purchased a portable air conditioner and next week I get my ppm/PH/Temp meter. My last big purchase will be a RO system not only for my girls but for my whole house. Thank you all for your help and advice. I will be starting a new Journal (hopefully more organized) when I start my next girls.

Go Green!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, sorry to hear about the issues!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom