Possible Male

DarthVader

Hey everybody I've never started from seed before but I've got a 2 month old plant that has gotten pretty big. I suspect that its a male but I want to get some more opinions before I chop it down
20130123_075850.jpg
20130123_074525.jpg
20130123_074501.jpg

No balls on it yet !

I heard of an old trick where a grower would take a cutting from an unsexed plant and place it into a jar/bottle of water under a 12/12 light regime to tell sex.

Saves having to sex the whole plant :thumb:

No sign yet. But based on plant structure I'd guess that it'll likely be a female. Try as stated above if u wanna sex it.
If it is a male I'd consider at least harvesting its pollen as its got a good look to it u may wanna breed it.

don't look male to me, usually a little taller and less branches and grow stronger, another trick sometimes works is mangle a big branch to shock it sometimes will make branch sex out..

Looks to have the female pre-pistil calyx there on the stem/stalk joint? jUST WAIT TO SEE IF 2 WHITE HAIRS COME FROM THEM..Not as pronounced as prob still just showing sex, but so far looks maybe female - HOPE NOT FOR HERMIES!!! Goodluck;) SMOKEMUP..

Back
Top Bottom