Pre mix yay or nay

It separates too much and also grows all kinds of nasty stuff floating around in it, so most folks use up what they mix up in days or however long folks go before they change water in a Hydro set up. So I believe that is why you can't find "pre-mixed" nutrients as it doesn't have a shelf life so to speak once mixed with water.

Sure, theres plenty...Miracle grow is a premix. Theres also 2-part and 3-part nutrients. Dont mix them....or they would have came premixed to save shipping costs. Some will spoil and others can precipitate out certain nutrients.

I was just curious if there is such thing as premixed nutrients for feeding ? And if not is it okay to mix nutrients and store them mixed in bottle? And if so for how long? Thanks sincerely HashFart
When you grow in soil, you can have most (if not all) of the nutrients already pre-loaded in the pot...more soil=more nutrients...most of my plants are water only ...I do add some fish fertilizer during watering in flower if they are running exceptionally long (like sativas).

Sidenote: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't store fish fertilizer/water mix in the sun, for 4+ days OR IN A HYDRO SYSTEM/WATER PUMP. LOL.
Just trust me on this one.

Fish Fertilizer + Water Pump = Horrible idea

Back
Top Bottom