Presexing 23 days old

Stiritup420

420 Member
My plants are booming but I seem to have some males.. I topped 2 of them at 21 days and they showed preflower pretty within a day or so.. Next day I topped the rest and now have 4 showing some sort of preflower coming.. Looks like I have at least two males. Plants are 24 days old today. Would like to keep nutes and light for the keepers only.

The picture is a male preflower am I right?

20160105_140400.jpg

I am quite sure its male because it is protruding from the plant on a tiny stem. I think the female preflower will not protrude on a stem. I am 95% positive that is male. But as they are only 24 days old I would love someone to confirm it. Don't want any mistakes and don't want to veg any males longer than I have to.

Yep. I have two like this. Nice plants but they will be killed tomorrow. Ill just wait and see if anyone else can confirm here

the thing that has me confused is it looks like a little hair coming out of the end. could this be a hermie pree flower? or is it just because they are still not fully developed yet.

I just thought of this. using his picture isn't against the rules is it? if so I didn't mean to and it won't happen again. I was just trying to be helpfull!

Thanks AK, I was going to that also..

I don't think there is any hair. its just a hook on the end of the ball.. The little stem its on is the giveaway. Ill try to get some better shots too..

I went through the same thing. All the ones that had that and looked like mini claws on a tiny stem ended up being males. At that point of your pic I waited another 3-4 weeks to figure out what I already kinda knew. Look at my thread. I have pics posted. Looks same as yours.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

My plants are booming but I seem to have some males.. I topped 2 of them at 21 days and they showed preflower pretty within a day or so.. Next day I topped the rest and now have 4 showing some sort of preflower coming.. Looks like I have at least two males. Plants are 24 days old today. Would like to keep nutes and light for the keepers only.

The picture is a male preflower am I right?

20160105_140400.jpg
Not pistols looks like formings of a male

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

Back
Top Bottom