Professor Beeker's 4x4 Nirvana NL

So, I am thinking that as soon as they are dry enough to feed, you give week 5 nutes.

The reason I am saying this is because you just changed to 12/12 and that coincides with week 5 on fox farms' schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Man that's a lot of nutes. I'd previously just been doing the grow big at 5ml every other water. Maybe start at half what the schedule says at first?

all topics discussed by me or in threads are strictly fictitious

Note that the chart is asking you to feed twice a week, also.

In my experience, it's been pretty hard (impossible) to achieve that in soil unless you water very lightly.

I ended up feeding more like once a week in soil.

I am not sure what's the best procedure here because of my limited experience in soil.

Well. I guess we all know less is more, so I think out of safety I'm gonna do 1/4 strength once a week. I need to water now about every 3-4 days.

Note that the chart is asking you to feed twice a week, also.

In my experience, it's been pretty hard (impossible) to achieve that in soil unless you water very lightly.

I ended up feeding more like once a week in soil.

I am not sure what's the best procedure here because of my limited experience in soil.

That is very true. Feeding twice a week in soil is alot imo.
They dont dry out fast enough to give a water in between feedings.

I go with a feed water feed
Or if their really drinking
Feed water water feed

I second starting at 1/4 or 1/2 and working it up

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright guys. I've got a potential problem and a question. All looks great, new growth everyday, reaching and stretching. But they get the serious droop about 2 days after feed. Moreso the two northern lights, which they may just be a more thirsty genetic. But to me that seems pretty soon for 25% runoff every feed in a 3 gallon pot. Maybe the droop is from something else? Just don't think so....when they're droopy and I feed them they perk right back up. Maybe I just seriously do need to water nearly every other day.

Yep. Forgot to mention that in last post. Knuckle deep+ is still pretty moist. All signs point to just thirsty but watering nearly every other day to runoff seems like a lot right?

Looking at the last picture you have up 3 gallons for those big of plants is fairly small to me.

Nirvanas NL is a heavy drinker and heavy feeder but if she was hungry for something specific you would know!

My guess is they want more room?
Are there roots in the vottoms of the pot?

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No roots coming out the bottom. Digging down from the top there's like 4 inches before roots. But i have ordered 5 gallon pots and plan to use those next go around. I realize now that the 3 gal would have been fine if I had vegged less. i think what I'm dealing with is a combo of these issues. Should have up potted weeks ago, NL is a thirsty wench, need to get more serious on nutes. Learning is good though, I can see now next run will be a lot more efficient.

Back
Top Bottom