Quix's Corner - Puddle-o-Green - NL & Bag Seed - Indoor Soil Experiment

Beautiful plants, and beautiful pics - love the outside pics. I'm really impressed, Quix - can't wait to follow your next journal too.

So glad your seeds finally arrived -- Xmas! I'm subbed to 40+ active threads, and I know the feeling you're talking about! Like you, some I try to participate in whenever I can, others I chime in here and there. Your journal is one I try to post in whenever I can.

Congrats on great harvest(S) and I hate trimming too, though I can never wait to have to do it... Weird!

I'm looking forward to the new journal, Bro and can't wait to see some harvest/cure pics, assuming you have some coming? (*hint*) :)

BTW...make sure you block off the unused cloner sites from any light!

Lol, already done my friend, I just couldnt wait to get a picture of them in their new home! (I know you can understand about wanting to take pictures!:) )

I'll get a few up of the harvest, mostly jars though, as I really didnt get any of the dry...I just hung them from a string in my closet, with the grow fans blowing gently off to the side. See you soon!

Good call, Mr. K!

Quix, nice selection. I would suggest the strawberry diesel. Only reason is because it sounds so good mmmmmm. But im sure with you behind the grow each one of them will turn out great!

Thanks MB!!:) I've been leaning toward the SD also, Ive always wanted to try Strawberry Cough, the description of the high sounds right up my alley, and Diesel is always a fav, although this cross isnt Sour Diesel, its StrawberryCough X NYC Diesel.....Thanks again for the compliments! See you soon!

Strawberry Diesel is good. cant wait !!

hey quix, i got family near the Big D, as they call it....just noticed your location, hehe

Like I told MB, I've already been leaning toward the SD, and leaning more and more now:cheesygrinsmiley:

Never heard it called the big D, lol, but thats cool, whereabout?

Beautiful plants, and beautiful pics - love the outside pics. I'm really impressed, Quix - can't wait to follow your next journal too.

So glad your seeds finally arrived -- Xmas! I'm subbed to 40+ active threads, and I know the feeling you're talking about! Like you, some I try to participate in whenever I can, others I chime in here and there. Your journal is one I try to post in whenever I can.

Congrats on great harvest(S) and I hate trimming too, though I can never wait to have to do it... Weird!

Aaaah shucks X, thanks my friend:high-five:
Still much to learn, but its getting there. 2 Grows really isnt much usually, in the way of experience, but I have learned a tremendous amount in 8 short months. I really hope to start hitting homeruns over the next 3-4 grows, cant wait to have you along!
Thanks for always taking the time to post here buddy, and thankjs again for the kind words!!:bong:

Ok guys I know Im a slacker, so sorry for the lack of pictures to end this thing on a good note...
But here are the nombers, not too impressive.
Mom #2(Ol Stinky Chocolate)= 50 grams
All 3 good clones = 30 grams
Mom#1=Yet to chop....But shes nothing to write home about, Im guessing around 25 grams dry...Her light schedule is getting interrupted as we speak by the new SSH clones, but still fattening up a little. I dont really care about her to be honest with you, as she'll just be made into butter or hash.

Anyway, here are what I can dig up for pics on the final harvest, Im pacing for camping tomorrow night so Im extremely hurried, sorry guys!!!

The first three are an example of the super cropping I used to manage height...
P9010006.JPG

P90100031.JPG

P9010002.JPG

P82900011.JPG

P90100011.JPG

P9010002-1.JPG

All in all not a terrible harvest for 2 seeds, free seeds at that. But I still have much to dial in, and next grow I'll shall work on root mass, as it is directly related to bud mass!
Hope you all enjoy, I'll be back after the weekend, so no major thread building, causing me days of catch up ok guys!! Have a safe and happy weekend, love you all!!!:circle-of-love:

Nice job, Quix! :welldone:

Have a great time camping!

I personally am planning on 20-30 posts per day on this journal over the next few days, so be prepared for some reading when you get back!! :rofl:

Lol, Mr K, I was referring to all of YOUR journals, you, X, OMM, (GT to come soon!), you can post here all you want buddy, this journal is closed after today:)
But again thanks for being here guys!!

420, and or other mods, thank you for allowing me to do this journal, and please, if you would, move this to the completed journal section, thanks!!

wait a minute.....you didnt know that I already have a journal....oh yeah, dont spend enough time on my own....dang this PS3!!! I need to fix my laptop, got some great pics I would love to upload!!

Hey quix sorry to hear about the less than satisfying harvest. If it makes you feel any better my last harvest was about 1.75 oz off 6 plants under a 600w hps... I had a terrible infestation of gnats and a slight heat issue (avg temp was 87)

Hey quix sorry to hear about the less than satisfying harvest. If it makes you feel any better my last harvest was about 1.75 oz off 6 plants under a 600w hps... I had a terrible infestation of gnats and a slight heat issue (avg temp was 87)

Hey Magic, I didn't want to "Like" that post so I gave you +Reps instead!

Back
Top Bottom