TheBlaze's Indoor Northern Lights & New Blue Diesel Grow - 400W HPS

Re: TheBlaze's Indoor Northern Lights and New Blue Diesel grow. (400w HPS)

I've not ran them myself, I had two freebies and Only one came up but died suddenly for seemingly no reason. I've tasted the deadhead og and the one I tried was good but that doesn't mean anything really. I cut my teeth smoking on Durban & NL#5 mmmmmmm the good ol days.

Yeah, I can't wait to try the Durban Poison myself. I'm from SA and have never tried it. Go figure...

If you want a kush with a sweet and skunky profile may I recommend the skunk kandy kush cross I've been trying to talk someone out of a cut of his and he said just order some they were all good and he had a hard time choosing a clear winner. I mean it was delicious nice kush taste but kinda takes a back seat to the sweet skunky resin profile.

Oh I also had good luck with Sannies seeds chocolate rain was nice smoke relaxing muscles without couch lock and a nice head buzz with a very unique almost a cream/coco taste.

Thanks for the recommendations Kief! Sannie has a huge following in South Africa. Most of the growers on the SA forum use sannies gear. The New Blue Diesel I'm growing now, is actually a Sannies strain. (blueberry x NYC diesel)

Hey LA, great to have you on board mate!

Update time.

So the NBD is suffering a little from pH issues. Since these photos were taken, the issue has been rectified by dropping pH a little from 6.3 to below 6. I got lazy, hence the slightly high pH.

AK-47 is still growing slowly, but she is extremely healthy. So not too worried.

Have a look see:

nbd31.jpg

nbd22.jpg

nbd5.jpg

grou.jpg

AK-47
ak73.jpg

Im in was looking forward to your NL too bad for her. I have mine growing. But its my first and its going up and down feel free to check it out in my sig. Look forward to learning though.

yum. shit looks dope. Im going to slush mine I am getting the yellowish tint as well but I made the mistake of feeding nutes too early.

It's been a while since my last update. Apologies for that.

I'm still struggling with heat, but it is better now.

Plants have been in flower for roughly 20 days now.

NBD

NBD32.jpg

NBD

NBD23.jpg

NBD

NBD6.jpg

AK-47

AK314.jpg

AK-47

AK222.jpg

AK-47

AK74.jpg

Thanks LA. I can't wait for this grow to be done though. My previous harvest is now finished, so I need to stock up again. I won't be selling much of this harvest. My next grow however...

I'll definitely be using LST on the Durban Poison, so will be needing your input on that. Still a few months away though.

I've been a bit lax with this thread, but here are some photos taken on sunday. They are getting the chop tonight.

NBD41.jpg

NBD33.jpg

NBD24.jpg

NBD7.jpg

Ak412.jpg

Ak315.jpg

Ak223.jpg

Ak76.jpg

Back
Top Bottom