Quix's Corner - Puddle-o-Green - NL & Bag Seed - Indoor Soil Experiment

POTM. That is all. Gorgeous job QuiX!

WOW!! What a compliment! Thank you for that Jozo-sha! I dont know about POTM, but maybe I'll enter her just for the hell of it....:hmmmm:
Hope to see you around more, friend...:peacetwo:

I'm with my friend, JZ, POTM!!! And no worries my friend, no pics yet so purdy boring....

Trust me brother, I'm into the ifo as much as the pics, if not more. My interest has been piqued more than once by the things of which you speak:thumb:

Lol, ol' stinky #2 makes me think I'm smart....:rofl: Real nice indica high, not couchlock, just sedative, with a clear head.....

Thanks Mr K, she'll make me the happiest when the #s are in. I've managed to get the density I was looking for, now its on to the quest for weight. Quality is also priority, and comes with a good dry n cure as you're well aware. So I'm working on that as we speak, too. Just out of curiosity, whats your recipe for dry n cure bro?

Thanks Mr K, she'll make me the happiest when the #s are in. I've managed to get the density I was looking for, now its on to the quest for weight. Quality is also priority, and comes with a good dry n cure as you're well aware. So I'm working on that as we speak, too. Just out of curiosity, whats your recipe for dry n cure bro?

Yes mr. K, I will shadow quixsilver in this educational presentation... :popcorn:

OK...You can see how I dry my buds by checking out the link in my signature for my DIY Drying Box With Odor Control.

Here's how I cure:

DIY Stealth Cab, Hydro, LED & Multiple Strains in Small Space - Oh Boy!

Here's a pic of the curing "lower" PE buds:

DSCN02952.JPG

And here's one of the fully cured "primo" buds:

b136.jpg

PM me if you want a link to buy the hygrometers I use to jar the buds. They're "Calibre knockoffs" and are only $8/each (and I don't get commissions!) :)

Mr. Krip

I remember passing through that thread a while back. Great contribution. Thanks for the tutorial. Im using a small grow tent for my drying right now but i think im about to make one ofthose boxes and putting that tent to better use

Great post K, and great links thank you for that! Aside from the dry box, and the mini hygrometer, I use the same method. Its pretty much an intuitive approach, that I take, when it comes to deciding when its time to jar, when to burp etc.
My RH can vary, and I dont have enough hygrometers to use in all my jars, so its always been a touch and smell for me.

Very nice Quix, I hope you put her up for the Plant of the Month. :thumb: :cheer:

Well thank you very much HMG, the compliment is much apreciated!
I dont feel like she quite 1st place material just yet, and the pictures dont do her justice, as is the case with a lot of pictures. But I'll give her a shot at PoM I suppose! I think I could have captured her beauty a little better with a nice DSLR but alas, my point and shoot is all I have for now. Also, the pictures come out WAY more grainy once they're uploaded here, maybe Im doing something wrong....They look much crearer on my pc....

Well thank you very much HMG, the compliment is much apreciated!
I dont feel like she quite 1st place material just yet, and the pictures dont do her justice, as is the case with a lot of pictures. But I'll give her a shot at PoM I suppose! I think I could have captured her beauty a little better with a nice DSLR but alas, my point and shoot is all I have for now. Also, the pictures come out WAY more grainy once they're uploaded here, maybe Im doing something wrong....They look much crearer on my pc....

As your posting your picture.....look in your post and see if it has the word medium in the picture description, then erase the word medium.....that will made sure they are high res.
OMM

Oh man you guys, I am SOOOO in over my head right now. It has taken me since saturday night to trim just one of my mothers, ol' stinky #2. Most of her is already in jars curing, and the last two colas were chopped and trimmed tonight.
I'm subbed to 36 threads, most of which are pretty active. I dont even post in some of these threads, just have them on board for the occasional info....

So, the 4 clones are down, and one mother. One mom left to chop, but she was somewhat stunted, and should be a little easier to trim.
I have to admit, I litterally HATE trimming now. I really hope that my future strains will prove to be a bit less leafy!!
Speaking of other strains....
I had an opportunity to rescue 2 small clones, who have been sitting in 1.5 in rockwool cubes for 3 weeks. They are SuperSilverHaze.
So out came the bubble cloner I made last veg....
P8300004.JPG

P8300005.JPG

P8300006.JPG

As you can see, they're fairly small, and a bit neglected, but, I feel confident that I can bring them to a decent harvest.

I also want to consider doing a separate plant, as all my seeds have arrived......
P8290002.JPG

P8310009.JPG

I'm still not sure which strain to tryt first, and how to time it well with a SSH, but I'm sure it will come to me. Maybe you guys could chime in??

Either way, I'll be starting a new journal next week, for these and the other strains, look for it in my signature....

I really want to thank everyone who has taken the time to be here, read my pages, and chime when the time was right. I want to thank everyone, additionally, for the friendship, support and comradare. There really is NO other place like :420: for friendship. I have never seen the kind of love, and kindness, and unconditional support anywhere else, like there is here. Thank you again one and all for hanging with me, and making this an unforgetable experience.

Also, a big thanks to 420, the admin and staff, for all that they go through to keep this place running, and for having me here.

With that, I'll just say that I've finished most of can be done with this journal, and will be closing it as soon as the final numbers come in for a total from all the plants in this grow. I will have my new journal up within a week, so I hope to see you all there!!!!

I'm looking forward to the new journal, Bro and can't wait to see some harvest/cure pics, assuming you have some coming? (*hint*) :)

BTW...make sure you block off the unused cloner sites from any light!

I'm looking forward to the new journal, Bro and can't wait to see some harvest/cure pics, assuming you have some coming? (*hint*) :)

BTW...make sure you block off the unused cloner sites from any light!

Good call, Mr. K!

Quix, nice selection. I would suggest the strawberry diesel. Only reason is because it sounds so good mmmmmm. But im sure with you behind the grow each one of them will turn out great!

Back
Top Bottom