Properly Germinating Seeds?

magsteria

Ok. I'm pretty sure I've tried and waited long enough for germinating my bag seeds.

I only have a few left and am planning on putting them on a styro cup filled with coco + perlite and moisten them a bit.
I'll be planting the seed a few cm deep and am planning on placing them under 2 CFL lights.

Do you guys think that would work?

I'll edit this post as I've taken notes of how I tried to germinate all my seeds (with no success).

Ok. I'm pretty sure I've tried and waited long enough for germinating my bag seeds.

I only have a few left and am planning on putting them on a styro cup filled with coco + perlite and moisten them a bit.
I'll be planting the seed a few cm deep and am planning on placing them under 2 CFL lights.

Do you guys think that would work?

I'll edit this post as I've taken notes of how I tried to germinate all my seeds (with no success).

Soak them in a cup of water for 24 hours. Then put them in a wet paper towel in a piece of Tupperware until they have about a 1/4" taproot. Works every time

Shawny is correct. It's how I have done all my seeds without failure (aside from seeds that did not pop open within 24 hrs of bath. In my case, I never covered them while in paper towel and still got great results

459c097f-2a2e-4f90-b6e3-460d3d0c66a4_1_c9f9ac6a9b55b9a1cfb300bd3dbc2eb2.jpg

Foolproof. I get close to 100% germination rate. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom