Protect Your Pot Plants From Potential Thieves

I got children that need me around. I wouldn't shoot anyone...i got clones of all the phenos, so nothing would be lost for good. If they aint got them yet, they don't know about them. I got some teenagers next door, but they are good kids and not looking for any trouble.

Moving house
Decided to move my dog first, 27 minutes later I'm looking for my babies and there gone, old lady next door got there car number plate

Why did I move the dog first
And 30 minutes

Think the boys where watching me hard and got me with my pants down

2 blue dream
1 mango reg
3 gorilla glue
1 fat kids wedding cake

These ones are for my aunt's cancer, was hoping to get some good oil for her.

Be careful peeps, it's a jungle out there at the moment

My local DMV has a form you can fill out to get someone's address from their plate number. You have to give a reason, like "sack of groceries was on car roof, car hit bump in front of my house, they lost $40 worth of groceries and I want to return it" or something. Used to cost $5, probably up to $7.50 by now. Depending on your plans how busy you are, you may find it convenient to pay a homeless person to go in and handle that.

It is legal for me to post the above. There are 1,001 things I can think of for a "step 2," but it would be a legal gray area for me to post any of those ;) . So you'll just have to think. And, after that, I strongly advise you to spend some time thinking about possible consequences (for you) and how to avoid them. Yes, even a thief will consider calling the police in certain extreme circumstances (assuming... that he/she is still able).

Or do you live in a legal state where you can just call the cops and have them take care of it?

My local DMV has a form you can fill out to get someone's address from their plate number. You have to give a reason, like "sack of groceries was on car roof, car hit bump in front of my house, they lost $40 worth of groceries and I want to return it" or something. Used to cost $5, probably up to $7.50 by now. Depending on your plans how busy you are, you may find it convenient to pay a homeless person to go in and handle that.

It is legal for me to post the above. There are 1,001 things I can think of for a "step 2," but it would be a legal gray area for me to post any of those ;) . So you'll just have to think. And, after that, I strongly advise you to spend some time thinking about possible consequences (for you) and how to avoid them. Yes, even a thief will consider calling the police in certain extreme circumstances (assuming... that he/she is still able).

Or do you live in a legal state where you can just call the cops and have them take care of it?
Australia
Cannabis isn't legal yet

I got there address

I said I found there phone they dropped out side my house

The police couldn't be more helpful

Lots of fun comments of things that would work. Obviously, Pit Bulls work pretty good LOL.

What a plant means to a person is going to change radically. To some it will be just a plant. To others it is going to be their medicine or their income. Everyone grows for different reasons. Everyone will go to different levels to protect what is theirs.

Better question might be to the people stealing plants. How much do you value that plant? Do you value it more than your life? It only takes once to find someone that values their plants more than they value your life.

I got 30 acres in the back woods and small crop I set up in the woods and made a clearing in the spring. Was sitting at the house around the campfire and my neighbor rolled up on his quad ride right past my patch.

He complimented me on clearing out "his" trail he made like 20 years ago on my property. Wtf?
I don’t like the sound of that. Anybody voluntarily trespassing on my property like that is trouble.

Back
Top Bottom