Pt.2 - Korloin Goes Hydro!

Re: Pt.2 - Korloin Goes Hydro!

wait till you see my next trick

2 bags of compost on top of each other with the plastic between them cut away so they are effectivly making a 120 litre plantpot. put some nails in a stick and beat the crap out of it and hey presto, disposable 120l air pot free with your compost

take alook at my post at the garden pics on page 2 for grow bag out comes :)

holy crap! is that real or do the roots go down beyond the bag!?!?!?

im gonna hazard a guess and say we have very similar weather?... ;)

IMG_098313.JPG

holy crap! is that real or do the roots go down beyond the bag!?!?!?

im gonna hazard a guess and say we have very similar weather?... ;)

Fer Chrissakes!!!

I'm awestruck. Lol! Seriously, awestruck.

Just uploaded all the pics from last night w/out editing, so probably a few that are only slight different.
They're all in the grow room setup gallery, got to get to work so I don't have time right now to post them here. If you are
curious though you can check 'em in the gallery.Photos are titled "Jan 9 photo update" and I'll update this journal later tonight. :)

sorry if this makes no sense

I'm literaly running out the door to catch a bus.

K
:rofl:

Gotta minute before I lose my smoke break opportunity, But wanted to put this out as CO2
seems to be trending on the Korloin Journal. BTW I'm totally sold on these now!:):

Let it breath! ExHale Homegrown CO2 Bags provide a continuous supply of carbon dioxide with no need to refill bottles or use expensive regulators, generators and monitors. The power of the product lies in the mycelial mass, which is growing on organic matter inside the cultivator, and the one-way breather patch located on the bag. Supplies up to 1500 ppm CO2, depending upon room size and ventilation for up to 6 months.

Easy to use, just hang slightly above the height of the plants in your grow space. Each bag will provide 4-6 plants with a continuous shower of CO2. No need to turn it on or off -- simply leave it alone to do its job!

PHOTO UPDATE!

These babies are coming @ 2 days after defoliation in these. (should be 3, but I took another round to help calm my soul a bit. The clone leafs get you pretty damn high.)

KC45 week 3? Have to back and check when she sprouted.
IMG_27852.jpg

qt. bottle of VitaBlue for scale
IMG_27874.JPG

profile of KC45
IMG_27864.jpg

in the box: Blk.Russian back left, Driz clone back right, Homesprout front right.
On front left is the diy co2 and theres a fogger in the bucket behind it to raise humidity. Last few days I haven't been able to bring it up to more than 50%. But still much better than 16. :)
IMG_27882.JPG

Driz clone
IMG_27906.JPG

IMG_27914.JPG

IMG_27933.JPG

Blk.Russian
IMG_27894.JPG

Homesprout (the indica side seems to be dom on this one. :))
IMG_27963.JPG

fog
IMG_27973.JPG

co2 diy
IMG_28003.JPG

How I have my MH set up. it sits about 4" above plexiglass that I have seperating my two parts of the box. Pretty airtight seal between the 2. I can put my hand directly on the glass from underneath w/ only the slightest amount of heat felt.
IMG_28023.JPG

The veg corner. All outlets and ballast are attached to the outside of the box.
IMG_28057.JPG

inside
IMG_28065.JPG

A view w/ the box closed. Corner is left of the box.
IMG_28221.jpg

Later!
K

Looking good brother. I like the co2 setup.

Looking good brother. I like the co2 setup.

Thanks TG! As you can see, some serious stuntage has gone on w/ the gals. They each have 10+ nodes going. :) more veg more veg and more veg. I'm about 2weeks past where I intended to flip. :(

Hey the K, looking pretty good man I thought I would be readyto flip but will have to be patient plants are on the rebound and the gnats are dying. Also have 12 more germinating as well. Gotta shoot me a link to that co2 bag thing sounds very cool. Have been dealing with humidity hear also and mine is outside and is has been raining and I have to crack my tent to get it up close to 50 go figure. Will Have my KC auto's tomorrow so those will get prepped for the spring and hopefully a very killer outside grow so with the freebie coming with the autos will have 10 strains going at one time for a little while until the inside girls are done then it is time to find a mother plant leaning on the side of madshack and one on the Jack's at the moment but have to wait for the Driz to get going and the other few and we will see. Seem to have the gnats under control will keep spraying for them until I can get the systemic and not have to deal with them anymore. Really glad I found them was really questioning wheather I should be doing this with all the money I have invested in seeds, lights, and nutes I mean reallywas getting frustrated but hey are finally atarting to grow and get green , may pull one of the madshack but really dont want to so I may just let her ride it out and see if she will produce something, Also with all the pvc I have a scrog is in the work before I put these girls into flower. have learned and gained alot of info from your journals look forward to seeing some buds again, LOL. Peace OG.

Thanks GIGa!

So still no pistils 3 1/2 huh? Mine I believe is
right around 3 now.

K

Hey the K, looking pretty good man I thought I would be readyto flip but will have to be patient plants are on the rebound and the gnats are dying. Also have 12 more germinating as well. Gotta shoot me a link to that co2 bag thing sounds very cool. Have been dealing with humidity hear also and mine is outside and is has been raining and I have to crack my tent to get it up close to 50 go figure. Will Have my KC auto's tomorrow so those will get prepped for the spring and hopefully a very killer outside grow so with the freebie coming with the autos will have 10 strains going at one time for a little while until the inside girls are done then it is time to find a mother plant leaning on the side of madshack and one on the Jack's at the moment but have to wait for the Driz to get going and the other few and we will see. Seem to have the gnats under control will keep spraying for them until I can get the systemic and not have to deal with them anymore. Really glad I found them was really questioning wheather I should be doing this with all the money I have invested in seeds, lights, and nutes I mean reallywas getting frustrated but hey are finally atarting to grow and get green , may pull one of the madshack but really dont want to so I may just let her ride it out and see if she will produce something, Also with all the pvc I have a scrog is in the work before I put these girls into flower. have learned and gained alot of info from your journals look forward to seeing some buds again, LOL. Peace OG.

Glad to hear you got it figured out OG! That was bumming me out too.

Here's the mfg site for those bags. They've got 'em at my local hydro shop for like $33.
exhale co2 bags

Man humidity is a real bitch right now for me. The fogger makes a big difference in the box for sure! I'm experimenting with it a lil' bit. dropped 2oz of my liquid tomato bloom into the bucket for a lil' aerosolized NPK atmospheric foliar (huh?!:laughtwo:). Can't hurt I figure. The fogger disinfects the nutes as it turns the water to vapor and the vapor doesn't get very dense and tends to stay low, where the cooler air is. So I'm not drenching the plants. Just kinda having a thin nutrient mist airing about. We'll see I guess.

The KC45 doesn't seem phased at all by the lack of humidity. Must be her Russian Mama's Tundra genes! :)
Everything I read about it says they get to be monsters outside! 7 footers yielding @ 3#'s per plant! :high-five: But also, as GiGa stated I think, they're not a stable plant so don't be surprised by odd phenos I guess.

Looking forward to checking out your scrog work Buddy!!

And thanks for the kind words. As I said before, my journals will be a great resource for those looking for what NOT to do! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll be stopping by your place shortly to see how things are going!

:peace:

K

I like that hempy. What container are you using K? I need something other than 2L bottles lol.. I've been looking online at some plastic canister but I don't know, still haven't found a nice alternative.

Hey Smokes!!

It's an empty citric acid powder container. 5lbs I believe.

I've been stockpiling containers destined for the recycling plant from work. If you have a whole foods or something like that around, they probably have the same ones emptied into their bulk "fill your own" section.
The square white buckets in the box are pickled ginger containers from the Sushi restaurant around the corner and the white buckets are Soy Sauce buckets from the same place. They toss 'em out pretty regularly, so I just keep an eye out while I'm on my smoke break and stash them away for later retrieval! :)

I've been eyeing some 2l carrying crates that have been on the side of the gas station by my place for a future SOG attempt too. I think they hold 9 2l bottles, which would be perfect for the box!

Places are just tossing this crap out all the time.

K

Back
Top Bottom