PTSd's #1 Grow - 6 x Buddha Assorted Auto Fem - Dealer Cash Crop 4.0 - CFL - LED?

Been crazy busy the past two weeks, and my bud was out of town for most of the time as well, his wife taking care of feeding. Margaret, the magnesium slut in the back left corner was really suffering even with a 2x Mag./Cal. supplement in the reservoir.

Katrina in the Right Rear has slowed down and topped out and is back filling slowly.

The last plant to start flowering in the front right showed shome amazing regrowth after the last heavy defoliation, and her flower stretch will easily surpass that of Katrina sitting behind her. Once the plants that are heavy into flowering start to finish up, we are going to lay those top shoots over to take advantage of the space that opens up.

Several of the buds on a few of the plants showed past milky and into red/brown, so we nipped them off and found plenty of immature buds below them to take advantage of the newfound light. And the aroma's, heavenly!

BeforeTrim1.jpg
BeforeTrimShortSide.jpg
MidTrimShortSide.jpg
buds94.jpg

Is that a fuchai 200w

Fuchai 200w Temp. Control mod. thus far, it has proven to be the most reliable, and drop resistant Mod I've tried.. and I've got a pile of broken ones.... Not as many as my pile of broken tanks, ugh!

MY Uwell Rafale with the VRBA kit, is my "go-to" tank, but I've been getting my temperature control really dialed in with my winding my own 4m titanium coils and hemp wicking. The wicking gives me fits, but I like the flavor and longevity over cotton, when I get it perfect.
My wife got me a new Uwell Crown tank last weekend, I'm going to get working on soon.

I do love to put a nice blob of wax straight on each of the dual coils in my sub-ohm dripper sitting on top of the Jay-Bo Noisy Cricket Mech Mod. Easily the most intense, "you better be sitting down, in bed, before you tap the fire button!" Good NIGHT!

The plant in the center/rear position was showing signs that she was nearing the expiration of her internal clock, so we cut her root mass out of the reservoir, and stuck her in a cup of distilled water to die. Brought her back to the Yurt to get a few butterfly kisses of frosty air, to put her biological imperative into high gear. We are expecting 4-6" of snow tonight... So she should get nice and chilly but not freeze out on the kitchen table.

CenterBackLastTop.jpeg

Yes, I finally purchased myself a quality hand-pipe, that I can't break by dropping. Because, with all these dank buds, it would be a shame to extract them all.... I searched High and low for a Model 419 pipe but nobody had any online I find find, so I went with what I thought was the next best thing, the Cylinder Pipe. In a few days I should be getting my new Mendo Pipe, fashioned after my1980's daily carry Proto Pipe. And then It's time to get gone out of here before I get snowed in for the winter!

CenterBackLastSide.jpg

I'm guesstimating near 1oz yield off this gal once cured.

This was the plant that I applied the back-building technique to about mid-way into her flowering stretch. All the (5) others were nipped when the finished thier stretching. It may be purely coincidental since all 6 plants were different strains, but this plant clearly developed the densest, thickest, stickiest buds.

After criss-crossing the North-East, and swing through friendly CO for medication, I got back to Base Camp in the dirty south fascist state. Home neighborhood and P.D. are NOT 4:20 compliant. In fact I'm friends with a few of Deputies and local P.O.'s that live in my not quite zero lot line sub-development, so definately no flowers for a while!

I decided to spend some time designing my intake regime.

Splurged a bit of my VA disability check and got a new vape rig & some hemp wicking. Gotta break her in right, with a nice glob of some old sugared extract I found in my dresser drawer.Definitely not practical nor stealthy as my Source Orb, but she should hit like a mule. Right after I post this I'll step outside and hit that fire button, I think that nap time coming on soon aterwards!
NewToys.jpeg

Proposed morning breakfast:

1g sugared extract, decarb'ed then mixed with 1/2# (Plugra) butter
I think a whipped honey butter would be delightful.

100% Rye natural levain, pumpernickel toast... YUM!

BreakfastOfChampionsWithPTS_d_.jpeg

Nighty night, kiddies!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom