Purple Pics

That high heat during the day and cool ac at night will give you a nice temp change.
Around 10c difference seems to work well.
Beautiful here today, only minus 5.
Balmy 🤣

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I don’t want to ask Celsius or Fahrenheit… 😂

I’m getting about 6/7 degrees lower. Just pumped the inline to the first tent (this one) after the AC to 8/10. The other four inlines are running on max already. 5 altogether through the three tents. Its a battle me against the might of mother nature and she wins mostly!

There’s another 5x5 I need to add in to the HVAC circuit when I fancy an hour clambering around on a ladder moving ducting around under hot lights 😂

IMG_0660.jpeg

********************* @North Atlantic Seed Co ***************************************
Dirty Mimosa by Dirty Bird Genetics at 7 weeks starting to show some signs of purple
IMG_5343.JPG
IMG_5340.JPG
IMG_5342.JPG
IMG_5348.JPG

********************* @North Atlantic Seed Co ***************************************
Dirty Mimosa by Dirty Bird Genetics at 7 weeks starting to show some signs of purple
IMG_5343.JPG
IMG_5340.JPG
IMG_5342.JPG
IMG_5348.JPG
Just beautiful Joe. :welldone:
I lost mine when I got sick.
Sure rub in in. 🤣
Nice work buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just beautiful Joe. :welldone:
I lost mine when I got sick.
Sure rub in in. 🤣
Nice work buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks, Sorry buddy 🤷‍♂️
How the CCO going? Just had a chance to reduce some of mine. Tric wash was a winner
Was busy cutting more firewood, got an eazy 3/4 cord.
Did you get any more? winter is still not over yet, forecast is for the east to get the polar vortex late Feb.
We broke records for cold, now heat last week +21c Maple Creek

Thanks, Sorry buddy 🤷‍♂️
How the CCO going? Just had a chance to reduce some of mine. Tric wash was a winner
Was busy cutting more firewood, got an eazy 3/4 cord.
Did you get any more? winter is still not over yet, forecast is for the east to get the polar vortex late Feb.
We broke records for cold, now heat last week +21c Maple Creek
We haven't used much wood this year, seriously less than last year.
Been brilliant. This year.
But nothing over a couple degrees, But 21 WoW.:yahoo:
No booze for cco yet.
Just shelves full of pot. :thumb:
I'll find some. XXX

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning Bill :ciao: Hope your well buddy! I know you got alot of up potted soon now your Coco hunt is complete! Tip for the next coco hunt try staying downwind that way they won't smell you coming 🤣

My frazzled ladies getting chopped tomorrow I think their about cooked 😬 plenty o purple 💜

PXL_20240212_200117550.jpg
PXL_20240212_200028815.jpg

Peace and love brother ✌️

Good morning Bill :ciao: Hope your well buddy! I know you got alot of up potted soon now your Coco hunt is complete! Tip for the next coco hunt try staying downwind that way they won't smell you coming 🤣

My frazzled ladies getting chopped tomorrow I think their about cooked 😬 plenty o purple 💜

PXL_20240212_200117550.jpg
PXL_20240212_200028815.jpg

Peace and love brother ✌️
Lots of purple there, brilliant. :thumb:
Great work my friend :welldone:
Been a rough couple days my friend.
Like trying to push a rope up a flight of stairs some days.
Feels like I'm at the end of it sometimes.
Haven't uppotted yet.
Maby tomorrow I'll see what life brings. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Lots of purple there, brilliant. :thumb:
Great work my friend :welldone:
Been a rough couple days my friend.
Like trying to push a rope up a flight of stairs some days.
Feels like I'm at the end of it sometimes.
Haven't uppotted yet.
Maby tomorrow I'll see what life brings. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Cheers Bill 🙏 probably be my last purple strain but ill be picking one to flower a few times 😁 you have any potential purples coming up?

Well you keep on pushing mate persistence prevails! Hopefully that warmer weather isn't to far away that sunshine works wonders 🤞

✌️💚

Cheers Bill 🙏 probably be my last purple strain but ill be picking one to flower a few times 😁 you have any potential purples coming up?

Well you keep on pushing mate persistence prevails! Hopefully that warmer weather isn't to far away that sunshine works wonders 🤞

✌️💚
Doing a couple new strains so not sure how they will flower.
I keep the heat up so purples aren't easy.
Greenhouse was easy. 🤣 Winter came.
Nose down tucas up right buddy. :thumb:
Hard work prevails. ;)
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

A little purple goodness….I snipped a few tops a couple days ago….the whole plant get chopped soon. I’ve been giving her water only for 3 weeks or so trying to induce some fading. But she refuses to turn any color but dark purple.
What’s interesting is she had a solid 80-85% cloudy/10% amber/minimal clear trichs over 2 weeks ago. I let her go b/c her grow mates are behind schedule. Now about 3 weeks later and not only is she still dark purple but the trichs haven’t changed much. There’s a few more ambers but I figured there would be more.
Im not a big fan of her bud structure, but the trich coverage and aroma are something else. Smells like a Hobo’s morning breath after his first swig of cheap grape wine….funky!!
IMG_8056.jpeg
image.jpg

IMG_8091.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom