PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

You could do 1-2 and grow them larger or 8 smaller plants.

So 1 for one of your size bushes possibly larger depending on stain or 2 smaller than yours il have to see what sort of yield you get how many autos could I fit in if trained but not being to small you reckon 6 would be a good number for average-small autos? Bare in mind I won't be using as many watts as you as I don't have that kind of money or legality over here to be risking the electric snitching my electric bills up lol

So 1 for one of your size bushes possibly larger depending on stain or 2 smaller than yours il have to see what sort of yield you get how many autos could I fit in if trained but not being to small you reckon 6 would be a good number for average-small autos? Bare in mind I won't be using as many watts as you as I don't have that kind of money or legality over here to be risking the electric snitching my electric bills up lol

If you're at all concerned about legalities, the safer play is least amount of plants. Veg'em long, and flower 1 that gives like 4.

35 days from seed i flipped to 12/12, plants were not topped and very light lst. Roughly 10 day transition then 25 since first pistils appeared.

I wish i understood all these beneficials better, really need to do more research on them. It just made sense in coco because its a benign medium.
Seems like the only thing we got to go on , is the sales pitch that they print on the bottle. $145.00 for about a pint. I have been using it faithfully for at least two grows, and I definitely don't see 18% increased yield. That claim is just BS !! My opinion is that we are being sold stuff that is actually helping (home growers)us very little. I'm not saying mammoth p is not good stuff, but I'm disputing their claim of 18% increase in yield. And I think their prices are just like the new drugs for treating hepc, and some cancer. $1000 a capsule !! I took 90 of them, they'd cured me, but do I think drug company's should have the power to rape us on price,' NO I DON'T !! As soon as someone starts selling a product that advertises being better than M p, Their price will fall. Right now, they have O competition. It's the American way !!

Ethylene gas is a growth hormone that causes flowering plants to mature. Its also needed for female flowers to form. When we use sts or colloidal silver on female plants to make pollen sacs what they do s inhibit the plants ability to produce ethylene. Dr Ziggy and Sue have been playing around with bananas because they give off ethylene as they ripen. They're seeing more pistils form on their flowers which should mean more calyx. Bigger and denser flowers should be the result. I figured for $1.50 the bananas are worth a shot.

I am gonna go monkey on bananas and put them everywhere!! No for real should you suspend them for the gas to rain down like Co2 or at level is ok and how much is enough to produce enough by product gas for ripening colas in a 5*5*7 ft tent I know other factors probably but it's a start of info

Its all new a small handfull of peeps are experimenting with it, if i dont see any change in pistil density soon im going to eat the bananas. Lol

Its all new a small handfull of peeps are experimenting with it, if i dont see any change in pistil density soon im going to eat the bananas. Lol

I did a little reading on it and it holds some weight but of course mixed review like anything some people say Co2 is a waste 2 weeks pre harvest I know it's needed thru all the way til chop the dense quality of colas is amazing growth happens fast even in soil

06-23-17: 24 days since pistils first showed.
420-magazine-mobile1585100158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile819436016.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1540314466.jpg

Sorry what is the point of bananas what did I miss pennywise?

6-24-17
Day 25 flower
Ive been just topping off the buckets for a out 10 days now. Got home tonite and had 1440 ppm with 4.6 ph. Kathy and Patty were looking like a couple of things were locked out so i emptied all 4 buckets and filled with fresh solution. Heres where they are now, im feeling a lot better now! Lol
420-magazine-mobile1377341980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1030082757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1037690540.jpg

Also i had some diodes burn out on my PS 1000. Neil has sent a new light and should be here Monday. He pointed out the diodes had went out and shipped the new light the next day. Thats service above and beyond in my view of things. Thanks Neil. .

Releases ethylene which is supposed to produce more pistils and denser buds I think she said a few page ago

Ya was reading back. Just unsure what it's pros were . So it doesn't make females turn to seeds just helps produce that gas to promote better pistil growth okay cool thanks robbo

6-24-17
Day 25 flower
Ive been just topping off the buckets for a out 10 days now. Got home tonite and had 1440 ppm with 4.6 ph. Kathy and Patty were looking like a couple of things were locked out so i emptied all 4 buckets and filled with fresh solution. Heres where they are now, im feeling a lot better now! Lol
420-magazine-mobile1377341980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1030082757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1037690540.jpg

Also i had some diodes burn out on my PS 1000. Neil has sent a new light and should be here Monday. He pointed out the diodes had went out and shipped the new light the next day. Thats service above and beyond in my view of things. Thanks Neil. .

Good stuff makes t Better when he finds are there to go and purchase his products knowing he stands behind them and it's craftsmanship ..

Im still using my free samples so not out any money yet.
My hydro shop gave me a couple of those and then I bought a couple sample sizes off ebay, but then they stopped . So I bought the 500ml size, which was $145, at that time. Problem is for me is shelf life. Even mammoth p says it works best if used within 6 months. when I think of how long it takes to use a 500ml bottle, I see it's really a deal, if the shelf life gives the small guy enough time to use it up. And if It works ? I remember some great weed, grown in nothing but native dirt, and good cow shit compost. Sometimes I think we may be trying to make plants grow more than nature intended !! Price of weed is going down in Ma., but not growing equip ?

co2 is the shit, just a little expensive right now.

Once yiur set up with it then it's not 25 bucks a month that's nothing, but when you first get everything that's expensive but you get some back it's 125.00 for full tank of 20lb Co2 then you return tank get full one they give you full one 25 buck, but you need a flow meter and a ppm meter, plus your temps want to be around 83 in flower and ppm 1200ppm to get more nutrients to the plant for faster development, this vanilla kush is 4 weeks flip 2.5 from pistols
420-magazine-mobile234319233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1854249261.jpg

Back
Top Bottom