QB, MH, HPS, T5, LED New Fast Hybrids, BBxC99xFast, WhiteWidowxFast, #1SkunkxFast, FastChilly Perpetual Tent City, Clone To Harvest

DIY feeder rings

I hate the store bought clunky feeders so I started making my own a few grows back, refining it every time. This time I went for super soft poly and screw in inlets for easy disassembly and cleaning, Dual intakes for plant rotation, 6 - 4mm feeders with 2 going to the root ball and the other 4 feeding the outer edges for a fast and complete feeding. Coupled with independent taps and a 9000 litre and hour 26h Rio pump i should be able to feed with runoff within about 15 secs to 8 plants.
It's taken me about a week of work and irrigation shopping to get them finished. Working with poly can be hard work when you have to drill out 50 holes, steak 60 feeders, measure a 100 pieces of poly ect ect. My fingers and arms are wrecked. So glad they are finished. Now onto the intake system with taps
IMG_20190622_223516.jpg
IMG_20190622_223349.jpg
IMG_20190622_223401.jpg

At least ive always got the company of my best mate. even if she snoozes through most of it
:green_heart::circle-of-love::love::yahoo:
IMG_20190620_061312.jpg

What a mess
:idea:

haha. I just bought another 315 hi-par.
Hows harvest?
Yeah ok mate, penetration suffered due to natural cola,heights but next run will kill it. Best tasting buds I have smoked hands down, so I will stick with cmh.

The future is here

And its so fucking expensive!!!
Im balls deep into the CMH control setup and there's no turning back now. Have a look at this tech

Screenshot_2019-06-22 HI-PAR Creative Horticultural Lighting Systems.png

Screenshot_2019-06-22 315w Sunstorm Control Kit HI-PAR Creative Horticultural Lighting Systems.png

Screenshot_2019-06-22 HI-PAR Creative Horticultural Lighting Systems(1).png

Each full setup sits at a hefty $600 for SE and $800 for DE.
I've already bought two 315w sunstorm setups, Next month, I'll get the last 630w DE CMH kit for my bloom tent and the controller which will set me back a further $1.5k.

The most highly acclaimed ballasts on the market atm. Complete beasts that simulate the suns natural rise and set whil increasing/decreasing power depending on heat, humidity and a whole other raft of options.

I'll be using these in conjunction with my QBs and once the setups complete I'll wrap this journal up and start a fresh one with just CMH, QBs and the new strains
Hahaha.... Your hi par system and my lucius system are,the same, different branding. I have same controller.
Does everything except humidity though.
Sure yours does?
I think your going to love it, my weed after costs for primo quality is soo low now. I can grow and its not a burden every power bill.
Well done.

Yeah ok mate, penetration suffered due to natural cola,heights but next run will kill it. Best tasting buds I have smoked hands down, so I will stick with cmh.

Hahaha.... Your hi par system and my lucius system are,the same, different branding. I have same controller.
Does everything except humidity though.
Sure yours does?
I think your going to love it, my weed after costs for primo quality is soo low now. I can grow and its not a burden every power bill.
Well done.
yeah dosnt do humidity, Man that sunstorm reflector though. Some powerfull shit aye. Looks like im light stressing them and i may have to either connect the reflector directy to the top tent pole without a ratchet or dim it. Id rather lift it to the very top to keep coverage as wide as possible and maintain the heat output. Managed to maintain 25 degrees while it was 2 degree outside so im pretty happy. Cant wait for the veg bulb to arrive and throw it over the multi fast strains. I reckon one 630 dimmed is enough for the 4x8 to produce enough natural light, uvb, uva and the enhanced spectrum to cover it along with the power of the QBs. Might eventually go full CMH on top and put the QBs underneath for under lighting. time will only tell.

Reflectors, Not all are made the same

It's amazing how much of a difference a good reflector can make. My CMH Sunstorm reflector pictured below
Sunstorm-315W-S-One-2-600x600.jpg

is so powerful that it literally doubled the output of my CMH globe but at a price which ultimately brought about its demise in my bloom tent.
Basically, it reduced the coverage from 3x3 to around 2x2. Past that point the falloff was incredible. It turned some of the hairs brown directly underneath it with the reflector as far up as possible. The only way this'd work for me is if I had two of them side by side short ways dimmed down to about 80% to be able to cover the 4ft short ways and 2-3ft long ways with the QBs filling out the edges of the tent on each side. In the end I switched to my massive white Sunking reflector pictured below.
IMG_20190625_045036.jpg

Not only did it drop the intensity underneath by almost half to 35k lux but evened it out across the middle section of my tent allowing me to bring down the light by a good foot, bringing the lux back to 50k and the edges to about 30k. Not only that but it also increased my overall temps by about 2-3 degrees Celcius which is a huge win for me since we are experiencing the coldest june in 30 years with multiple nights hitting zero and tops of 10 degrees Celcius. I've even had to bring my little heater in. brrrrrr

Huge upgrades brother!! Congrats. Lowie turned me to the CMH dark side but you've surely reassured me. Hoping to make my change over by the end of the year! :headbanger: Love your dog! Mans best friend.

Hey brother, how's the grow going?? :ganjamon::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom