Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Ok quick question...since I started using coco coir, I remember someone saying that lime is needed for calcium I think...Is there anything I can use as a calcium supplement or whatever til I can get some lime?

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Ok quick question...since I started using coco coir, I remember someone saying that lime is needed for calcium I think...Is there anything I can use as a calcium supplement or whatever til I can get some lime?

I dont know of any at home remedy that would be a quick fix. make sure its not a ph issue of course and when you get the lime make sure its the kind that says dolomite lime.:peace:

Oh I can test the ph of coco like I would soil? I was wondering about that, when I was using soil I never had an issue with ph, it was always in normal range. But what is the range for coco?

queen im not sure if you know this or not , but you can acualy keep your plants under light for 24 houors a day during the vegetation process ! :D costs more energy but the plants will grow a tiny tiny little faster :p

oh oops looks like i was too late to awser this :p

queen im not sure if you know this or not , but you can acualy keep your plants under light for 24 houors a day during the vegetation process ! :D costs more energy but the plants will grow a tiny tiny little faster :poh oops looks like i was too late to awser this :p

Yes, Kamy I know this but I can't afford to let it run continually like that. My electric bill would go nuts. I wonder how others have done this without having a high bill. I expect my bill to spike once I start using the hps light. Never too late to answer or suggest anything here...

well its true the HPS light will make your light bill increase a little (becouse its a 400 watt lamp) but actualy you are saving money , to have the same lumen's using cfl lights you would spend alot of bulbs and it would be more expensive on the electric bill , im runing 2 50 watt clf and one 32 watt cfl on my box 24 houors a day , im not sure how much will this cost me per month , but im expencting a little increase on the light bill , hopefully somthing under a 30$ increase ...

well its true the HPS light will make your light bill increase a little (becouse its a 400 watt lamp) but actualy you are saving money , to have the same lumen's using cfl lights you would spend alot of bulbs and it would be more expensive on the electric bill , im runing 2 50 watt clf and one 32 watt cfl on my box 24 houors a day , im not sure how much will this cost me per month , but im expencting a little increase on the light bill , hopefully somthing under a 30$ increase ...

Hmmm so hps is cheaper? I dunno if I will actually save anything because I will still continue to use cfls for vegging and hps for flowering. Though with my light I can switch from hps to mh. At the moment, I have 10 cfls going.

Yeah girl you can ph any medium just collect your run off and do it to it. I dont know how coco effects ph but I will look it up. Hey just curious if your power bill goes up a lot let me know how much because I eventually getting 4OO BANGER too.:peace:

24 hours will not harm anything just fix the timer and your good to go! I'm glad the snapped branch is doing well. I snapped the stem of a new clone I took tonight... I have full faith she I'll recover. MJ is a strong fighting plant, I also have faith yours will recover as well.

My whole setup adds $30 in the winter and closer to $70 in summer (extra ac). I run two 400's for flower, plus the veg box, clone box, fans exc...

Well I don't have a Ph meter but the thing you put dirt in, add chemical, water then shake and match the color. I don't know what it should be for coco though.

Can someone identify the issue here?
IMG0662.jpg

24 hours will not harm anything just fix the timer and your good to go! I'm glad the snapped branch is doing well. I snapped the stem of a new clone I took tonight... I have full faith she I'll recover. MJ is a strong fighting plant, I also have faith yours will recover as well.

My whole setup adds $30 in the winter and closer to $70 in summer (extra ac). I run two 400's for flower, plus the veg box, clone box, fans exc...

Just 30 u must be paying about .03 a kwh

Well checked Ph according to it my Ph is neutral at 7. So I better give it some baking soda to lower it. Now I have to get a Ph meter since I used all the chemical stuff.

Here are the latest of big bang and lemon skunk. Ls is now 23 days old and big bang is 16 days old..
IMG067.jpg
IMG0692.jpg
IMG0681.jpg
IMG0712.jpg

jesus crist ! i almost feel bad for my plants queen ! your plant grow alot faster ! my plants grow slower probably due to my low tempratures i belive , or the fact i was underwatering them lol (i will update some pictures on my journal today) feel free to pass by ;)

Just 30 u must be paying about .03 a kwh
It's about $0.08 per kwh not bad really.

One thing, you might want to wrap those pots with duct tape or something. I have used old milk jugs, however algae will form due to light exposure.

Yah queen your ph might be too high....to me I would treat witha small mag def.....
I know your getting used to coco...and I've never used it so please make sure our pH is correct first....word

Yah queen your ph might be too high....to me I would treat witha small mag def.....
I know your getting used to coco...and I've never used it so please make sure our pH is correct first....word

I did give the babies some baking soda to try to lower the ph but I ran out of the stuff(chemical) to check the ph now. I gotta wait til I get paid again before I can get a ph meter.

Mark- Thanks for telling me that, I didn't even think about light exposure. I would be pissed because those are my good beans and not bagseed.

Kamy--Don't feel bad at all, your babies are doing good. It's hard to compare grows when both our growing environments are prolly a bit different. I am using more light than you for one, that might make a difference plus my room temp is a bit warmer than yours. Sometimes those things may make a difference. I haven't given them much nutes at all. I gave the ls a little bit of nutes through a dropper for the fear of burning them.

I will report more later. Just wanted to bump this up. I did get my digital thermometers today. So soon as lights come on I will put them in..Right now it's reading the temp in my bedroom at being at 75 degrees. So I am assuming it is prolly close to that right now in the closet... More later...

Back
Top Bottom