Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Ok, the plants are looking good. BB and LS are getting bigger. Those two are the ones I am really keeping my eye on since they are my first grow of good beans. The bagseed babies are doing well. The ones drooping have perked up a little bit. I gave them all some nutes today with their watering. The temp in the closet is currently reading 76 and the humidity is at 71. I tell ya, the old thermometer was way off with the humidity but the temp was accurate. I don't know what that is about but I am glad I got the digital ones now. Hoping the light will be here on Monday.

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Since new thermometers have come, I have been leaving the door closed on the closet. When I checked before lights out, the temp was 79 and the humidity was 71. I just watered yesterday but already the coco is feeling dry on top and when I check with my fingers. Wondering should I give more water? My next purchase will be a ph meter with moisture meter combined.....light will hopefully be here on Monday.

Room temp is 71 with humidity at 71...check the plants to make sure the coco is still moist. May mist it a little later on. They seem to all be doing good. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure..

020179.jpg
019175.jpg
018207.jpg

Thanks Kamy. It's not massive at all really. And I still need more space for what I would like to do.

Glad to see you covered up those roots good job!

Oh yeah I have a new journal started just wanted to give you an invite! and oh yeah get some of this stuff:passitleft::loopy: I have to smoke through the smilie faces since I cant smoke for real until I get a job lol.

Oh yeah I have a new journal started just wanted to give you an invite! and oh yeah get some of this stuff:passitleft::loopy: I have to smoke through the smilie faces since I cant smoke for real until I get a job lol.

Cool where is it at? I will be sure to get in that one too.

Well, I have been sitting here thinking about if my babies will become root bound by the time that the ladies will get done flowering. For right now they seem ok though there are 2 more I would like to move up to gallon pots...I gave them more water because the tops of the coco was not totally dry but close. I guess my fear is that I may overwater due to coco being so airy if that is the right word. So, I try to give them water every 2 days. Or should I be watering daily? Still trying to find a happy medium with this coco.

hey queen mind if i ask a little question ? ... you guys keep talking about "bag seeds" and i was wondering what is that ? i cant find any info about that anywere in the web o_O

Bagseed is seeds that you get when you make purchases from your friendly neighborhood connect or maybe some smoke you have acquired from a friend. In which case you have no clue to what the strain of the seed is...Kind of like what you see is what you get kinda thing. Follow me?

ahhhhhh i see :) thx for the explenation queen ;)

No problem, Kamy. As I have told you before, if I know the answer to a question I have no problem sharing. If I am quiet then that means I don't know and like you waiting for an answer...We both learn and grow as our plants do.

Hmmm, I don't know what to call my babies anymore. They have grown past being sprouts. With the exception of one bagseed, lemons skunk, and big bang, they are the babies since they're the last that I planted. Now with the bigger plants moved to the other closet, there has been more room. I transplanted 2 of them to gallon pots last nite. Look like they were starting to get root bound but the roots still looked nice and white. I am gonna wait about another week then maybe transplant the ls,bb, and bs to a bigger container. Atm, room temp is at 75 and humidity is at 49, gonna close the door so I can get it up a bit higher.

Take in mind that when your girls are put in 12/12 and after they stretch the roots will slow their growth almost to nothing and they will start concentrating on putting out flowers. I pretty sure Im on q on this but it would be great to hear one of the ol green thumbs back me up on this one!

Take in mind that when your girls are put in 12/12 and after they stretch the roots will slow their growth almost to nothing and they will start concentrating on putting out flowers. I pretty sure Im on q on this but it would be great to hear one of the ol green thumbs back me up on this one!

Well you must be right, GG since no one has responded. I think people spend more time in my other journal than this one. I don't know why but it's alright. Anything said in the other gets applied here in this one as well. You know I didn't know that about the roots.

I watered and gave nutes. I also topped a few days ago too, two of the plants have started to bush out and grow up. I did also take two plants out and started them on 12/12 with the other plants a few days ago. The lemon skunk and big bang are doing well too. I checked the bottom of their containers and much to my surprise I could see their roots, curly and swirling. So after I am done here, I am going to transplant them to a bigger container. Atm, room temp is 77 and humidity is 54 with door open. Letting them get a bit of fresh air. I do have a small fan in there with them but just figured with door open, more air and circulation.

During flowering growth slows..after a growing spurt...the bigger the pot the bigger the yield...i transplant twice...walmart has a sale on ..what they call tubs...all you have to do is drill holes...5.00...they have rope handles..at lease 20 gal...

During flowering growth slows..after a growing spurt...the bigger the pot the bigger the yield...i transplant twice...walmart has a sale on ..what they call tubs...all you have to do is drill holes...5.00...they have rope handles..at lease 20 gal...

Thanks for the info, Miwa. I don't have a Wally World near me. I have them in 3 gallon buckets. If you take a look at the last photos I put up, there is a group shot of all three so you can see the size of the plant. From that can you tell me if I need to transplant again. Just wondering how much stretching they may do? I have the room for them to grow going up but not so much out. I just retied them again tonight. I exchanged the nails for some hooks that I found.

Thanks for the info, Miwa. I don't have a Wally World near me. I have them in 3 gallon buckets. If you take a look at the last photos I put up, there is a group shot of all three so you can see the size of the plant. From that can you tell me if I need to transplant again. Just wondering how much stretching they may do? I have the room for them to grow going up but not so much out. I just retied them again tonight. I exchanged the nails for some hooks that I found.

Just got back from your page 7...you are good to go in those pots...just remember..the larger the pot the less watering they need...i have went 10 days with no problems

Just got back from your page 7...you are good to go in those pots...just remember..the larger the pot the less watering they need...i have went 10 days with no problems

Well, that is a relief. 10 days? Wow, even with coco? I have one plant that is in coco, the other two are in soil. I hadn't watered mine since Sunday and they were dry when I checked them today. I usually water every 2-3 days. They haven't shown any signs of drooping or anything.

Back
Top Bottom