Quick question

they are only 12 days into veg. after the first set of true leaves came out i started counting.
i didn't even know i had a grow journal. i never made one

lol. i thought i was just asking questions about the strain i am growing in that thread. i didn't think it was a grow journal. thanks for the help and knowledge you folks have. i will continue to read and watch videos

No problem, i just showed you so it makes it easier for you to keep track of " where you are".

You can write progress in your journal and add pictures, any question you have will be helped too.
If you need emergency help, just come to my journal and post link to your journal and write your problem.:bravo:

they are only 12 days into veg. after the first set of true leaves came out i started counting.
i didn't even know i had a grow journal. i never made one

I only veg 3 weeks, 4 weeks max. no need to veg longer mate unless you growing huge outdoor plants. thats when vegging under 600w minimum though. using less light veg longer.

vegged 3 weeks
20131229_134638.jpg

Cultivator just shared a little secret on how to get big bush i often wondered how he done that !

Ye spent 5 years growing 'n' experimenting & one pic clicks all the right box's :thumb:

But personally not sure if i can pull that off in 3 to 4 weeks of veg just yet with current kit or change in till i up grade next year, ye i see the light !

Well back to the node ah, that is that little knuckle ya see on the main stem where ya get two new branches form & that is about it really... but don't always do that on the lateral branches with some strains & may appear staggered at times.

Mmm ye a lot of good info in this post bud & if ya interested keep a journal - www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/82545-how-make-grow-journal.html & Journals in Progress

Best way to learn & that is to share :Namaste:

what do i do about a few of the leaves tips are pointed down. i just topped the bigger one yesterday
if it is nitrogen, is it too much or too little? i am following Flora 3 part series but taking off 1ml for micro and grow and .5 ml less on the bloom compared to what it says on the bottles.
ph is 6.1 going in and 5.8 coming out after watering. grown in coco and the soil it was started in before transplanting.

here is a couple of pics to help identify the problem. there is one pinhole looks burnt. not sure but tips are pointing down. and more of them then yesterday
IMG_326817.JPG
IMG_326817.JPG
IMG_326510.JPG
IMG_325516.JPG
IMG_325221.JPG
IMG_326617.JPG

one pic of what i gave my 2 plants. they are in coco with the original soil that was around the seedling when i transplanted it
IMG_32698.JPG

temps during light range from 76-82 F
and lights out around 67-71

The coco/perlite has time to dry out in between feedings?

My ladies looked like that when I had too much water left over in the bottom of pot.
Do you you have a perlite layer in the bottom? I have layers and it looks something like this

hempy14.jpg

i mixed in maybe 20percent perlite in with the coco. i just mixed the 2 together and threw it in a new pot when i transplanted my plants.
i did however leave the old soil around the plant when i transplanted them, i also put some of those good bacteria at the bottom of the plant ad sprinkled some on the roots themselves. i tried not to go overboard. if i used a little too much could that cause my problem?
i do have 4 nickel sized drainage holes in the bottom of the pots. should i have more holes but make them smaller?

there are three nickel sized holes a round the sides near the bottom of the pots. i watered them 2 days ago. also should i dilute the nutes a bit?

I am not so familiar with coco grow, but I know that you need to go slow on the fertilizers in the beginning.
Like 1/3 in first feed and then you need to see how it goes and then slowly add up.
Just remember, don't water every day. Let them dry out a bit:Namaste:

ok i will let them dry out more and lower my nutes a bit. would just diluting it with ph 6.0-6.5 work. or do i have to mix up a new batch?
they claw tips are not going away. what about that microbial thing i put in the hole and sprinkled around the roots? maybe i put to much ?
it's supposed to be helpful for the root system when i transplant? has a strange name.
i will see if i lower nutes i that helps. but the diluting question though? can i do it ?

The clawing/drying doesn't go away. When she has recovered you can just cut bad leaves off.
No need to throw out the nutes.. just add a bit more water in it for next time you water..and remember...
Deep breath , relaaax... they are very forgiving ladies to grow. :hug:

ya i am stressing a bit. when and at what point do i cut off the clawed leaves?
thanks for helping me. i just read on th micro something or other for the roots that i should only give one third nutes because of that additive i used during the transplanted. i bet that is the problem. maybe.

When you see she is growing some new leaves on top, that is when you cut a few dead ones off.
Next time, in a few days..just give her water to drink and we go from there. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom