Rep420's 7 Plant Feminized White Widow Soil 400W HPS - 1st Attempted Scrog :)

Thanks king. This is about 75% of the total harvest the red jars are only 6 inch tall but they filled right up. The little bit that has been in the jar for nearly a week alrdy is starting to smell really nice I just gotta stop smoking it b4 its cured properly lol.

20140107_194815.jpg

Ehhhh one of my jars must of had moisture in the seal just oned them all to burp and there is white mould on a few of the buds. I have seperated them just not sure on best way to combat mold growth in the remaining buds from that jar. I have a dehumdifier was thinking of lowering rh as much as possible and keeping them in the dark. Any help would be appreciated. :( just when I thought I was having a win.

Ehhhh one of my jars must of had moisture in the seal just oned them all to burp and there is white mould on a few of the buds. I have seperated them just not sure on best way to combat mold growth in the remaining buds from that jar. I have a dehumdifier was thinking of lowering rh as much as possible and keeping them in the dark. Any help would be appreciated. :( just when I thought I was having a win.

Sorry to hear. Also interested in this, if anyone has any insight. :peace:

Also, don't know if it's any help, but:
DocBud has a washing method meant for fresh buds. Some have done it after chop, with much more marginal, or even slightly negative results (from what I remember of the thread). It might be worth even a slightly negative impact, weighted against the possibility of losing more to mold - if that is how it starts to appear.

Anyway, the wash has Baking Soda and lemon. Both kill grey/white mold, I believe.
I wash my buds anyway, and will toss any that look like they have mold anywhere, so I'm hoping that that will be the fix for me, once I crop out.

I think I caught mine really early it doesnt smell diff. I threw away the few lil buds with white on them and I have dehumdified the rest which didnt have anything on it. It has dried the bud out really fast which isnt th best but at least it has no moisture in it to risk mold. Gonna keep it in there for few hours and rejar it, ifs theres any funky smells at any point ill just ditch that jar.

Hi rep420,

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom