Rep420's 7 Plant Feminized White Widow Soil 400W HPS - 1st Attempted Scrog :)

rep420

White Widow Feminised 7 plants currently 2 weeks from seed they are F1's so expecting good vigor.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica dominant think roughly 60/40

In veg Currently 2 Weeks from seeds (flipping very soon)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil grow (not ideal mix i know but making do with what ive got)
random soil mix with peat and other slow release additives, 20 percent perlite.
1/2 gal currently soon to move to 1.5gal pots.
Size of light? 400w HPS not aircooled roughly 45cm from screen
Temp of Room/cab? 25 degress celcius on average ( 77 F)
RH of Room/cab? 40-50
PH of media? pH7 controlled by small amount of dolomite lime in soil mix.
Watering every 2-3 days depending on temperatures and individual plants needs.

Ferts used have all and will be Canna Terra series Vega and Flores, also have cannaboost and pk13-14 leftover from last grow (.

Extra: light is in a 3.2" x 3.2" JungleRoom grow tent. passive induction currently (unfortunately due to budget) with a 500cfm 6" inline fan for extraction that is vented to decrease room temps. Screen is just a few pieces of pvc and high tensile fishing line (baked and bored one arvo had materials all laying around.

This is shot inside of tent with another unknown strain (large plant) using as a test for screen and the widow seedlings at day 10.

20130929_200935.jpg

These are the White Widow Seedlings at 2 weeks, the tallest is just under 8 inches not sure when to flip them as the screen is about 8 inches from the dirt in the final pots they will live in. Dont have time to lst so was considering either supercrop or FIM. time is of the essence if anyone has an opinion it would be much appreciated.

20131001_163656.jpg

20131001_163631.jpg

new photos at least once a week will be updated if anyone has an ideas on ideal cropping techniques for my situation would love to hear from you or if i can just flip them and roll with it :)
Thanks for looking.

Re: rep420's 7 Plant Feminised White Widow Soil 400W HPS. 1st attempted Scrog :)

Good to have you king :)

Im gonna repot them in 3 days or so then probably flip them straight away.

Re: rep420's 7 Plant Feminised White Widow Soil 400W HPS. 1st attempted Scrog :)

FIM the shit out of em buddy. Flip them tonight you wouldn't!
Love from your friendly down the road (a good half hour) soggy guy.
Hey what's that big one in the back looks like some sort of local dealers strain?
What's it called? Big j -dick- asaurus?

hahahahahaha this guy, yeh somin like that (i was thinking of naming the strain the part timer). Check the Pure Widow out these babies not even 3 weeks old yet the vigor is insane growing nearly an inch a day for last 3-4 days.

20131005_100558.jpg

20131005_100613.jpg

Going to FIM, repot and flip them today will post pics of the tent full later :)

I'll be keeping an eye on ya, I've got a Nirvana feminized WW going, looks like I'm maybe a week or two ahead of ya. Good luck!

Cheers mate will be keeping an eye on yours as well looking forward to seeing photos.

Starting to realise i'm not gonna have enough room in the tent to scrog this many plants, I also want to get them in 12/12 as soon as possible and it seems the recovery time from fimming or supercropping is nearly two weeks. Kinda want someone to convince me its not that hard but i think i may abandon the scrog this time around and keep a mother out of the 7 widows and scrog some clones in veg till the screen is nearly full b4 switching to 12/12 ready for the next grow and just can just lift them into the tent with screen attached as soon as the first set of widows come out. hmmm too many options just wanna start seeing some buds.

Hey rep like you say if you flip them now it wont be a scrog a SOG maybe but not scrog. if you want a short veg time scrog is not for you. In saying that you reap what you sow my friend an extra week or two in veg will see you double your yield or more in some cases. Don't under estimate the growth response of LST or its capability of increasing yield either. ive found it much more effective than topping for achieving a nice bushy plant especially if trained from a young age.
All that said if you want a small amount of bud quickly flip em now sea of green style but in my opinion the extra 2-3 weeks pays off. those smaller plants just don't have the structure to support good bud growth yet imho.

Hey rep like you say if you flip them now it wont be a scrog a SOG maybe but not scrog. if you want a short veg time scrog is not for you. In saying that you reap what you sow my friend an extra week or two in veg will see you double your yield or more in some cases. Don't under estimate the growth response of LST or its capability of increasing yield either. ive found it much more effective than topping for achieving a nice bushy plant especially if trained from a young age.
All that said if you want a small amount of bud quickly flip em now sea of green style but in my opinion the extra 2-3 weeks pays off. those smaller plants just don't have the structure to support good bud growth yet imho.

Thanks man thats exactly what I needed to have laid out in front of me. I've repoted and fimmed the 4 taller ones gonna Ditch the plant I have in the tent and run these on 18hrs for a week or 2 and see how they look in the screen and go from there. The extra yield seems worth it and I can veg a mother at the same time this way. Ill also be LST'ing next time around, the scrog was a little rushed this time.

Good call my friend. You will need at least a couple of weeks to let them recover from the stress and build out some good branching to fill out your screen and it can just seem like a waste but when you end up with a screen full of colas like this its worth the wait.
IMAG10064.jpg

Good call my friend. You will need at least a couple of weeks to let them recover from the stress and build out some good branching to fill out your screen and it can just seem like a waste but when you end up with a screen full of colas like this its worth the wait.

that is a sexy pic. cant wait to open the tent to that.

seven plants in a meter squared is very doable, I manage to ram 4 into my 60x60cm space. The extra yield far outways the couple of weeks extra. Your doing a 3 month or so grow, so it saves you 10 weeks of grow time.
Happy scrogging, and I'm subbed by the way.
Good luck and I wish you the best of weekends:)

Are you going to have access to all your plants once your screen is filled in?

Thats my biggest concern i will struggle under the screen i guess already sorted feeding with funnel and hose if needed and the top will be ok i think just be a pain in the ass.

Considering trying to make a rack that the whole setup can slide out on but seems difficult to make something that can hold the weight.

My scrog is 8" above the pots. I use a coke bottle with a garden hose glued in the lid, works a treat. I'm sure you will come up with something creative to help you reach the back easily.

Back
Top Bottom