Rep420's 7 Plant Feminized White Widow Soil 400W HPS - 1st Attempted Scrog :)

Re: rep420's 7 Plant Feminised White Widow Soil 400W HPS. 1st attempted Scrog :)

the leaf damage in your photograph appears to be from a deficiency.

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Re: rep420's 7 Plant Feminised White Widow Soil 400W HPS. 1st attempted Scrog :)

Thanks mate I need to step up my nutes it looks like I thought I was feeding heavy already but never grown this strain. Will increase p and k and see how they go.

Looking good aside from lower fans leaves under the screen showing nitrogen deficiency not sure what the best way to correct this is as Im so far into the flowering cycle at 20 days currently i assume some yellowing is normal but is this too early?. Taken some clones using the jiffy pot system so hopefully have better luck than my last attempt cloning (they all died :( lol ) I had to take the other strain out of the tent as one of them had a few ball sacks and didnt want to risk ruining the widow with an unknown strains pollen hence why it looks less crowded than it did originally.
20Days....
20131114_202202.jpg

Clones in Jiffy pots and dodgy humidity dome setup :) few of them still droopy but others standing up nice after 24hours.
20131114_202517.jpg

Got some bad news looks like some of the plants were pollinated by the other strain b4 i managed to get it out of the tent. Pretty disapointed as i dont know what the other strain is and was looking forward to a good yield just gonna let em keep going i guess and get what small amount of bud i can. Oh well clones are looking good so theres always next time.

Will they take less time to be rdy for harvest once they've been pollinated and should I let them finish all the way or pick early to avoid too many seeds.

to harvest the buds you must grow your plant to harvest date or amber trichome check to your liking. you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com 30x jewelers loupe

Thanks King ill just continue as normal then. hopefully get some bud as it looks like a few of the plants are concentrating on seed growth.

Update on my clones: They are all dead :( apparently im not a cloner and looks like downtime in the tent when these girls finish now which sucks, oh well got a few clones left on mum so ill try again and working on getting seeds atm as they seem less idiot proof.

Thanks grant I just made it from electrical cable conduit and pvc pipe corners.
Just cut the girls down will post some bud pics soon.

Havnt weighed everything yet but pretty happy with the yield considering. Most plants had 6 of these with few other smaller stuff. Smells really nice so hoping after a proper dry and cure itll be a nice smoke. Thanks all for the help along the way the community on here is awesome. Will post a pic later of it all drying on racks just wanted to get something up :)

20140105_110727.jpg

Back
Top Bottom