Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Ok great!

Also thinking of using an Undercurrent Solo for the ease of water changes/draining. I know it's spendy for a plastic bucket, but does seem convenient...I might be lazier than you!

Any negatives you can think of or just $$$

Very new to growing and dwc so trying to make my life as easy as possible. Thanks again!

Ok great!

Also thinking of using an Undercurrent Solo for the ease of water changes/draining. I know it's spendy for a plastic bucket, but does seem convenient...I might be lazier than you!

Any negatives you can think of or just $$$

Very new to growing and dwc so trying to make my life as easy as possible. Thanks again!

I'm lazy....and cheap. An extra bucket to move the plant to while I work and I just dump water out, rinse, wipe, dump water in from a third bucket. What one UC Solo costs is more than I have in 4 buckets, 4 netpots, & the 4 line airpump. Granted I have not priced my set up lately, but you should be able to come out cheaper AND with 3 more plants using the plain buckets. :hmmmm:

I'm lazy....and cheap. An extra bucket to move the plant to while I work and I just dump water out, rinse, wipe, dump water in from a third bucket. What one UC Solo costs is more than I have in 4 buckets, 4 netpots, & the 4 line airpump. Granted I have not priced my set up lately, but you should be able to come out cheaper AND with 3 more plants using the plain buckets. :hmmmm:
I think you've convinced me.

I will be using only one bucket initially, but regardless, I can see some value in actually cleaning the bucket instead of just draining and refilling.

I think you've convinced me.

I will be using only one bucket initially, but regardless, I can see some value in actually cleaning the bucket instead of just draining and refilling.
What size tent and lighting will you be using?

Back
Top Bottom