Let's Learn Autos

They look good Rhys! Very nice colour to them and they are praying hard to the lights. I just started lst on my auto's a few days ago and they seem to be responding well, I think yours will do well with it too.

If you keep your humidity down you can create an inch or two of perlite/ground corn cobs/any material that sucks moisture. Most larvae will die trying to get out of the layer you put on the soil and bugs won't be able to dig deep enough for fresh eggs to hatch

Update
Day 17
SSo I may have joined the over watering in coco club, DDA has a serious issue of not enough oxygen around the roots and I'm scared I may have ruined her. Have slowly nursed her back into a slightly better way but my drainage in the pot was obviously terrible.

In order to get her looking better I drilled holes into the side of her home as well as added extra drainage holes at the bottom of her pot. Was a very sad thing to see when I saw she was dropping extremely badly.

Before airing out roots

IMG_20200518_164346.jpg

Today after 24 hours of no watering and just trying to get things to look a bit better

IMG_20200520_164336.jpg

Shame she's really not in a good way at the moment.

The white widow auto is looking pretty decent at the moment. A little light in color and I'm thinking of upping her nutes. Currently feeding half dose of general hydroponics flora trio but wondering if maybe I should bump it up. Will maybe go to three quarter strength tomorrow.

She will be tied down into a bit of lst from day 21, unless anyone thinks it should be alright to start now?

IMG_20200520_164441.jpg
IMG_20200520_164434.jpg

(don't mind the dirty tray, had been repotting and pruning some other girls earlier on)

Current room conditions

RH is between 55 and 65
Temp is between 23 and 27 celcius

The girls have now been upgraded to living their lives under my Mars hydro Tsw2000. Let's hope they love it

Sorry for taking a while to update. A few of my employees have been disregarding lockdown regulations and have been quarantined with suspected covid 19 so work load on my side has been over the wall. Wish covid could dissappear.

Hope everyone's keeping well

This is a resting week for the plant, so you caught the issue just in time before new moon. Looks like your plant it's on its way to a speedy recovery, so I woudn't worry too much about that. Try to tie her down as soon as you can, everything looks good.

Your right on the money with the White Widow a bit more food will be perfect for her. I would try to get her trained fairly soon but you might want her to get slightly taller she looks pretty compact, when you do start just pull the main stock down and she will send those lowers up to the top.

Try getting a fan on that coco girls pot it will help her dry out a bit quicker.

This is a resting week for the plant, so you caught the issue just in time before new moon

Very interested in learning more about this. This might be a stupid question but does the lunar calendar have an effect on the inside plants?

Try getting a fan on that coco girls pot it will help her dry out a bit quicker.

I've got two fans on her at the moment, one lightly on top and one pointing at the bottom a bit heavier. Would the plants being compact have a negative effect on an auto? Hope not....

Would not worry boet. They look lekker. Good job . The yellow lady Will recover in no time.

Thanks bud. How's trim jail going? Super keen to see some of those nugs

Would the plants being compact have a negative effect on an auto? Hope not.
No, I don't think it's negative 3 of the 4 auto's I got going are like that. It makes the training a bit more challenging simply because they aren't very big so it's hard to really get those branches spread out.

Eish on the overwatering but she bounced back so no worries there..... :headbanger: Ya that light of yours looks cracking hey, cast a bit of light on the subject you could say....haha

That's kak bout the covid cases, we had 4 confirmed at a local tyre manufacturing plant in town so it's a case of whose been in contact and then you found out you know a cpl folk working there....haha

Looking lekker in the garden boetie...

Question time..

So guys I've managed to bend the girls over pretty nicely trying to get some light to those lower nodes... I notice the fan leaves cause a bit of shade. Is it wise to prune these or is it a smarter move to let them just do their thing and try tuck them away?

Question time..

So guys I've managed to bend the girls over pretty nicely trying to get some light to those lower nodes... I notice the fan leaves cause a bit of shade. Is it wise to prune these or is it a smarter move to let them just do their thing and try tuck them away?
I've just been tucking mine. You could prune off a few leaves and it should be fine just don't overdo it

I've just been tucking mine. You could prune off a few leaves and it should be fine just don't overdo it

Haha maybe I'll just tuck a bit more and see what happens for now.

So these are the girls in their bent over positions. Havnt pushed them too far as nervous to cause over stress. Better photos to follow tomorrow night

White widow

IMG_20200521_211629.jpg

Dark Devil

IMG_20200521_211610.jpg

She's looking way better today, but still a bit wounded after battling over watering

And then just a picture of a pre flower I spotted on the white widow today (got me all excited)
IMG_20200521_211334.jpg

I just caught up! they're looking great. I'd be so worried if I grew coco but they look great!

I’m late to the party but I’m going to grab a chair, sit back, and learn a few things about autos. I never intend on growing them until I received (2) Kannabia Ginger Punch (Hobbit) Auto Fem seeds in the mail today that really have me itching to plant them.

Welcome bro, as soon as I safely get these girls to flower I'm going to pop another 4 autos and hopefully not make the same mistakes and get better and better at this. Going to be a long ride

Back
Top Bottom