Let's Learn Autos

UPDATE
Day 7
So Im thinking this is good growth over the last couple of days. Girls seem to be happy and will have another feed tomorrow of the same strength nutes and we will see how things go from there.

RH is at 55most of the time
Temp is around 26 degrees celcius
And have an oscillating fan on them very lightly at the moment

White widow
IMG_20200510_001613.jpg
IMG_20200510_001601.jpg

Dark devil
IMG_20200510_001546.jpg
IMG_20200510_001536.jpg

:yummy:
:Namaste:

Attachments

• IMG_20200510_001536.jpg
    IMG_20200510_001536.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Coming along nicely, nice and healthy

Thanks PW, seriously following the kiss principle here and these girls are really living a simple life so far

I wish mine was going as nice as his. Looking good man!
:thumb:

Thanks Cagedape, good to see you popping in.

they looking nice, will be sure to follow . goodluck man:thumb:

Thanks very much igrow. Welcome along for the journey.

Who knew learning could be so fun!!

The learning hasn't even started haha. I've just started researching training techniques for autos. Trying to find out what can be done and what can't be done. Should I go with lst? Or can you top and auto? Anybody have some advice on this that would be great as well

:Namaste:

Mind if I grab a seat here? ... I must say, very well taken pics you have.

Hey Rocco,
Thank you very much
More than welcome to pull up a seat. The more the merrier.

Wow 3 pages. Nice one boet. I'm going to chill in the back with Smeegs and Penny and the rest of the gang.

Haha thanks bud, shot for stopping by. Don't be to quiet there in the back now

You want to learn something about Auto's... I'll tell you my auto story and hopefully it's a lesson. I started growing years ago and finally got back in a while back, I only heard about autos a few months ago or so. Anyways, I bought one and this is where I'm at.
20200425_163421~2.jpg
20200501_083952~2.jpg
20200510_081744~2.jpg

Now the problem I figured was this... I'm so use to growing photos that I forgot one thing... Light intensity. When I grow my photos I bring the light down to keep the nodes crowded. Well... With Auto's you can't do that. There's not enough time on the clock to fuck around with anything other than LST. These ones are my photos and they are topped and LST'D and I have the lights a little over a foot or so above to keep the nodes tight. Also have no clock to deal with.
20200510_082146.jpg
20200510_082118.jpg

I think with the Ruderalis being northern, it didn't develope the need for intensity in its evolution. I believe that light intensity was my fault and I have pulled the light up over the last 5 days and it is picking up a little. I hope that all made sense :bongrip:

Ya here you boetie I found it shap shap for ya.......and mr.Shed starts bang on with an auto on the fist page of the journal too.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom