Ripples here

Ripples

I use to be on this Forum several times a day years ago. I learned plenty here and have continued with that journey. I would occasionally check in but now I have decided to jump back in and see what's new. Plenty has changed here? It may take a minute to adjust but we'll catch on quickly, I think? Looking forward to some good discussions and hope I can spread some growing knowledge I have acquired over the past decade or more. Says I can't post on all threads yet? Perhaps i have been gone too long. Hope that changes soon...

Welcome back to the forum ripples :welcome:
Just had a look through your 2015 gro journal aw I see you grew one of my faverote strains cheese 😁

What's new with you? Looked like you was growing in soil under HPS back then so wondering how much of your growing style has changed?

Welcome back ripples. I think you may need 50 posts in order to post on all threads. Just troll around and post on different journals 50 comes fast. I am new at growing so it will be nice to have another knowledgeable member. Go to my journal and respond to it I will respond back, and it will get you closer to 50. My journal is Keith's First Plant
Welcome back again.

Welcome back to the forum ripples :welcome:
Just had a look through your 2015 gro journal aw I see you grew one of my faverote strains cheese 😁

What's new with you? Looked like you was growing in soil under HPS back then so wondering how much of your growing style has changed?
Not much has changed with my set up, same old school lights MH and HPS but I have played with some LED. The biggest change has been how the girls grow. Have fine tuned some methods and yields have improved with what seems to be less work. Will post some pics soon.

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Ripples

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

If you have any questions or problem with the site, let me know?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I have a few strains going at the moment. Blueberry Muffin, Caramelicious, Mimosa Evo, Trop Cherry, Hi-Biscus, Ice Cream Cake. I did take some pics and will try to post soon. Been a while so we'll see how that goes.

Welcome back ripples. I think you may need 50 posts in order to post on all threads. Just troll around and post on different journals 50 comes fast. I am new at growing so it will be nice to have another knowledgeable member. Go to my journal and respond to it I will respond back, and it will get you closer to 50. My journal is Keith's First Plant
Welcome back again.
Thanks for the info... I see you grow outdoors. I have tried but the conditions are not in my favor. I have way too much shade on my property. Trees everywhere. my experience is indoor but will gladly follow your grow. Looks fine at this point. Surprised you have a mildew problem, wouldn't think that would be with an outdoor grow? But like I said Im a rookie with outdoors.

Thanks for the info... I see you grow outdoors. I have tried but the conditions are not in my favor. I have way too much shade on my property. Trees everywhere. my experience is indoor but will gladly follow your grow. Looks fine at this point. Surprised you have a mildew problem, wouldn't think that would be with an outdoor grow? But like I said Im a rookie with outdoors.
Thats my last year grow and my first. I got the PM under control with the help of many here at 420. I love this place I learn something new every day. I have my second grow going on and it is starting from seed a new experience for me. Please follow if you would like to.

I use to be on this Forum several times a day years ago. I learned plenty here and have continued with that journey. I would occasionally check in but now I have decided to jump back in and see what's new. Plenty has changed here? It may take a minute to adjust but we'll catch on quickly, I think? Looking forward to some good discussions and hope I can spread some growing knowledge I have acquired over the past decade or more. Says I can't post on all threads yet? Perhaps i have been gone too long. Hope that changes soon...
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome: :420: :ciao::high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Says I can't post on all threads yet? Perhaps i have been gone too long. Hope that changes soon

I think you may need 50 posts in order to post on all threads.
Welcome back @Ripples

All members on registering can post in all open forums and threads. Most likely you were trying to post in a closed forum.

The 50 posts guideline applies to sending PMs - to prevent spammers joining and immediately PMing members - and to entry in the contests so that only established members can enter and to prevent anyone setting up multiple accounts to vote for themselves. ;)

:welcome:

Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family @Ripples. CL🍀. :welcome: :thumb::cheer::circle-of-love::party::theband::420:

Back
Top Bottom