Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

yeah... i cant wait now... now the time seems to be going by so slow since i started flowering.. lol
I got another question for everyone... The power went out today and yesterday both for about a hour.. and the lights were on both times.... Is this going to mess up the flowering at all?

No. Happened to me all the time (before I moved them outside).
Just a minor :bump:

Good... I was worried that it would stress them... That just put the smile back on my face.... Oh and ever since I put up the HPS light they seem to just jump in height... I will update tomorrow cause i want pics on every page lol Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!!!!:rollit:

Bad news everyone... please help me... I think i know wat the problem is but i would like your thought.... I think its from my ph being so low... it was at 3 so i think thats wat it was.... but here u go....

DSC01538.JPG

DSC01539.JPG

DSC01540.JPG

I flushed them so I hope they come back... I got my ph back to 6.5 so i hope it comes back....

Now I got to update all of it... I been slacking on the updates and I am sorry.... I trimmed some of the leaves off so the bottom would get a little light... I did it after i took the pictures so hope you guys like the update...

Ak 1
pl1.JPG

Ak 1 side
pl11.JPG

Ak 2
pl2.JPG

Ak 2 side
pl22.JPG

Ak 3
pl3.JPG

I forgot to get a pic of ak #3 side but i will tomorrow when the light comes one

Ak 4
pl4.JPG

Ak 4 side
pl44.JPG

Top view with the lights on :grinjoint:
plp.JPG

hey guys... The 4 clones I took from the ak's came out perfect and are growing nicely, but i decided to get rid of them... I am going to start growing autoflowering strains inside and save the bigger plants for outside... So if anyone has any suggestion for auto strains please give some ideas... Oh I am going to keep these 4 ak's going still... would never get rid of my first babies.... to attached lol

:yummy:

Your plants lookk great. They are growing very similar to mine. Short but very full. Should produce some nice bud. Good luck!

thanks screw!!! I hope they grow some nice buds... I just hope they bounce back from that leaf problem I was having and they start showing some bud sites.... its been day 11 of flowering and no sites yet...

Hey to anyone that can help me... I was thinking about investing in the ph up and down... The liquid solution... Do u guys think that is a good idea for soil?

Well, I use it. just a little dab works well.
Actually I did use it. Don't anymore.

Propa Gator once made a statement that got my attention. He said use RO water and pH would regulate it's self. I started using it and haven't had any pH problems since. It's been 3 months now. I don't even use my pH meter any more.:ganjamon:

damn. 50 cents. i havent been out your way in a while. I forgot how expensive it gets over there. We have it here on the mainland for 25 cents a gallon. That always give motivation to all to buy a R/O system. I p.h my water after the nutes are added. Keep in mind adding the nutes will cause a fluxuation in p.h... So; mix well, let it settle, then check the p.h. And if all is good then feed your ladies. I mix 10 gallons at a time for my dirty girls and 20 galloons for my hydro.

And
The local Safeway store has a RO water dispenser out front. It's .50 cents a gallon.

Your local stores may or not have it. Just a thought.:ganjamon:

I am deff going to try that.... if that dont work I am going to have to get the ph solution.... Around my area it is only 25cents too....

Its just looks like it is getting worse going up the plants.... I will get it underway tho.... thank oldmed and butcher :cool:

Back
Top Bottom