Romulan Next Generation Grow

damn it wouldve been great for you plants. still. im anxious to see the growth on these rom's man.

Here are some pictures the first one is off the males currently being turned into hash. The others are of my four remaining females in the middle of there second week of flowering. I have a few questions. The most important is what part of a flowering plant do I take to clone. Can I use fan leaves? I know vegging plants are better but that wasn't an option for me this time around. Second how high should my light be from the top of the plant.(1000watt HPS). Finally what is recommended wattage for cloning plants and first week veg. I need to keep it minimal due to the fact that I already have a 1000 watt light going into the outlet. I was thinking either a 15 watt florescent light or a 40 watt florescent light. Will be cloning 15 plants.

3157.JPG

569.JPG

494.JPG

3156.JPG

2163.JPG

1183.JPG

I have a few questions. The most important is what part of a flowering plant do I take to clone. Can I use fan leaves? I know vegging plants are better but that wasn't an option for me this time around. Second how high should my light be from the top of the plant.(1000watt HPS). Finally what is recommended wattage for cloning plants and first week veg. I need to keep it minimal due to the fact that I already have a 1000 watt light going into the outlet. I was thinking either a 15 watt florescent light or a 40 watt florescent light. Will be cloning 15 plants.

thanks man that was really helpful, only thing is it didn't say where to take it for females. I'm guessing its similar though.

oh, i assumed that was a female plant. either way the buds form at the nodes so i think if clip where the vid say to it should be fine.:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks man that was really helpful, only thing is it didn't say where to take it for females. I'm guessing its similar though.

Thanks for the tips man day 2 of cloning all my clippings were 2 -4 inches as i didn't wanna loose any main buds. Heres some pics of beginning week 5 of budding. Was wondering how much to foilar spray in budding. Also some of the leaves on my one plant look like there burning a bit. If it is burning ill just move it away from the light but i just wanna make sure its nothing to do with fert or ph pics are below of that plant. Also one of the top buds is going slightly yellowish, any concern here? Also wondering how you think the plants are coming along yield wise.

845.JPG

748.JPG

657.JPG

578.JPG

499.JPG

3162.JPG

2170.JPG

1190.JPG

hey man things are looking fantastic! the yield looks like it will very healthy and if not more than healthy for you!:grinjoint: i would spray foliage every two days with the nutes. man that one bud all by ti self looks very gorgeous man. good luck with the harvest and happy growing man.

thanks man, getting hyped on this harvest, hope all goes well with cloning too. I checked a few on there day three, no roots yet maybe I should add some more rooting gel. Will keep you guys updated.

you know i just jumped bac kto the first page of this grow and this was such a fast grow! great job herb.

. Also one of the top buds is going slightly yellowish, any concern here?

you are running an hps which makes everything look yellow. Its prolly just fine man if you took it out it wouldnt look so yellow ... its all good in there:Rasta:
+ reps

Just an update no roots showing yet after 8 days of cloning. Poured some water in the bottom of the tray because the rock wool cubes were getting pretty dry. Rate now they are very wet. Spraying them twice a day still keeping the dome completely sealed to try and keep the humidity high. Buds are still coming along nicely.. will get more photos before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom