Romulan Next Generation Grow

i concur

pic 3,4,n 5 looks alot like heat stress i can also see some over watering on 1,2,5 n 6. Anybody else? raise your light a few inches and water wet dry

until yr clones are fully rooted yr HID does not need to be as close

yea my I thought it might be heat stress. My only problem is the light is as high up as I can get it. I will for sure do the wet dry watering system. Might have to pick up another fan or something. Thanks guys/

deff get another fan. is the hood for your light air cooled?

I have a output fan going rate next to my light. Its actually two fans combined. I also have a weak input fan. Im going to try removing the ballast.. had not thought of that that could be just the thing i need thanks man. Alright so i moved it outside. It is now undercover outside with no chance of being rained on. I was just wondering if any of you for saw a problem having the ballast outside with morning due or whatever.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I've bought these seeds 4 different times and every time the female hermies on me it's not my set up being i have never had a hermie to this date besides the next gen romulan i just don't get it i get 4 weeks into flow so times 5 then boom naners none of my other strains have done this including the hard to grow dutch passion blueberry.

Back
Top Bottom