First Grow - Next Generation Dynamite - 400W - Top Feed

Wow I was not ready to see all of these responses! Lol

Hope your well man... May i suggest posting on other people's journals and "advertise" your signature link. Also you could do another introduce yourself post and get a second round of band waggon riders to check you out. I'll see if I can get you some traffic.

Keep up the good work, they look great What'sA :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Dude, thank you for getting some traffic coming my way. Now that my semester is over, I can spend more time on here getting to know people and contributing to the community. Thank you for the kind words, brother.

Ooh Dynamite! BC ish? I have NG's Rom. Does dynamite have a sweet pine smell to it?

Hey man, thank you for the response! Yes it actually does. I know it's ironic but it has a sweet piney fruity smell. Ironic because of the Grapefruit lineage lol.

I'm a soil guy but I'll pull up a chair to expand my knowledge. Looking good in your tent. I will not use anything smaller then a #5 pot for soil, #3 pots are to small and I end up watering every other day. DWC would be different so I'm not much help.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey man, thank you for the response. I choose to go with hydroponics just because it suits my nature as a nerd. It's more of a science experiment for me and I like the explosive growth rates. Right now all the plants in the flower tent are in 5x5x7 pots which I believe is less than a gallon. The roots are pouring out the bottom of the container. But because of the inert media and constant feeding, they're not showing any symptoms of being root bound. Hydroponics has allowed me to optimize the little space that I have. I'm a fan, if you couldn't tell lol.

I'm a soil guy too but jumping in to expand some knowlege. Can a hydro grow sustain LST or is the root base in soil needed for support

Hey man, thank you for the response! Hydro definitely makes LST a possibility. On my mother plants I did a lot of super cropping which i know is high stress but you can definitely tie some branches down and manipulate your plant that way.

If you can tie it down it will work. But here is my Auto AK at 81 days with out any LST and one top.

c63ebd37e4a69ef3ccb2f39f71690e12.jpg

64d1a85261e2f6da7a5649ec71e700c6.jpg

I'm not a fan of LST or training. I top, and use bright light. But now I'm not an Auto fan either. Only got 102 g dry off her. I need >200 g plants to be worth 80 days of my time. Good experience though.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Those look incredible man lol.

Snid said thos was the place to be so I'll pull up a chair to see how the grass grows. :passitleft:

Hey man, thanks for the response. I appreciate you coming along for the ride!

:popcorn: pulling up a chair, will pitch in where I can but im a dirt monkey in an apartment. Your girls looks nice to me :)

Thank you for joining, brother! And than you for the kind words!

Looking good man:thumb: I got a fos mighty grape (dynamite ×grapefruit) a few days old. I'm hoping she makes a good mom. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to those buds grow

Thank you brother! I'm curious to know how you like that mighty grape so please keep me updated bud. I'll be posting more pics tomorrow night (midnight going in to Monday) so stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom