New Grow Started - Grow Number 4

Yea she was rootbound. Sketchiest transplant I've done yet I hope she survives it. I left all the roots there even though they ripped and shit, was as careful as I can be. Gonna invest in a better starter pot, something I could maybe cut and rip off like I do with my makeshift frutopia container pots haha.

I hope she survives the transplant and if she does her name is Trooper.

So far so good! Transplanted into miracle grow garden soil. She might be growing but not too sure, so I'll wait until I know she's growing again. I'm gonna top her again then, seems she reacted good to this one. And I'm gonna keep topping and keep the lights close to get as many internodes as I can. Trying for a bigger yield. Reading a great article right now on topping and LST and super cropping but I'm gonna take my time learning and focus on topping for this grow. As far as I know haha.

Here's a couple pics taken just now
IMG_20160116_031223.jpg
IMG_20160116_031254.jpg

Try to get a some pics without the light in the photo please. Id like to help you out, but its hard to see whats going on. Looks like nitrogen toxicity almost or over watering,but its hard to tell with the glare off the light.

Pretty sure its just where she was rootbound and had a tough transplant. I've only fed nutes once and that yellow was there before I fed it. Doubt I'm over watering I let it dry out good. And haven't even watered yet since the transplant cause the soils damp.

I read that once a plants rootbound it can show tons of weird symptoms that look like nute deficiencies and even over watering, so that's what I'm thinking. The roots were stuck good basically had to pry them off the cup. Next time I'll listen to my gut haha and not put it off.

Pretty sure its just where she was rootbound and had a tough transplant. I've only fed nutes once and that yellow was there before I fed it. Doubt I'm over watering I let it dry out good. And haven't even watered yet since the transplant cause the soils damp.

Always water right after a transplant, and after pruning it promotes growth. So if any trimming needs to be done do it on watering day.

Topped both new tops, was gonna top my lower shoot too the one growing good but I'll hold off. Don't wanna stress her too much. Also watered today and just added another bulb, not perfect just rigged up but its above her. Gonna get some y splitters next time I'm out.

Here she be
IMG_20160118_043824.jpg
IMG_20160118_043952.jpg
IMG_20160118_044045.jpg

No water yet I'll water before bed. I'll throw in some calmag and a bit of miracle grow plant food.cause those yellow edges got me wondering. And I see a yellow spot which looks like calcium deficiency. I'll update you guys later. Also raised the lights today she was getting too close for comfort haha.

Week 5 veg a few pics from the other day, looks better today but I'll wait. She has 5 tops now, I'm not sure if I'll top again making 8 or 10 tops or just leave it at 5. She will have 6 or so cfls hung at the top once she's in my growbox. Walls are white paint that calls for 100% reflection. Not sure if more tops would be pushing it for the light I have or not. Time to research

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Oh yes she's alive and doing well, thanks for checking in. Pruned so pretty much every cola is getting light. There's like 50 or so buds on her, most are small except for the top ones, but compact and a lot of trichs on the upper buds. Trichs all over the stems.

I think she's on week 6 of budding, might be week 5, timer might have fucked up the first week but unsure so a bit confused lol. Not sure when I'll harvest.

I'll just watch the trichs and pistils seems I'm not sure her age and not sure if she's more sativa or indica. Seems pretty tall for a topped indica.

Reason I haven't been updating is cause I can't upload pics, gotta get a new phone. Plus the threads been bare lol so havent been updating all the time like my other threads...

Few pics coming soon hopefully a few before I harvest, and some harvest pics. Hoping for an oz, save a few bucks and buy a mars LED. See what happens haha. Also bought a scale so no more guesstimating harvests :). Haha thanks for reading stay high people.

Looks like some kind of deficiency purple fan leaf stems and getting more and more purple. Only thing I havent really fed this girl is calmag. Fed koolbloom 2 waterings ago, so I'ma feed calmag tonight, then continue with the koolbloom after a couple waterings. Prob 2 more koolbloom feeds on schedule, then I'll stop nutes I think. Other than the purple fan leaf stems she looks great.

Looks good the buds grew to a decent size and are compact and loaded with trichs, starting to mature.

Broke for a while so might pick enough off early to get me by. Don't like to but might have to haha. Would be picking the most mature buds as they're starting to mature. Should be okay got lots there compared to my other grows and I took a pre smoke then too haha.

Sadly no pics, working on it.

Week 8 now day 5, I think she could go longer, but I'ma leave it because last pre smoke was almost what I wanted. Switched the lights off last night, trying the last 3 days complete darkness thing haha. Harvesting Saturday night, stilk hoping for an oz total but idk. Top buds do have a bit of size to them, and lower buds aren't small.

She's smelling almost sweet n sour or something, good strong smell on the buds.

Definitely gonna be my best harvest yet :). Hopefully save a few bucks as a result, and buy an ipod or some shit for harvest/future grow pics.

Aside from that I got two seedlings started. Only planned on one but it didn't germinate, by the time the 2nd was germed I checked the first on a whim, inch long taproot lol. So now got 2 plants early veg. One OG Kush I was pumped about, and one Great White Shark.

OG had a lean but after transplanting she's looking alright. Topped her, 2 new tops be growing. Middle leaves look sick but new tops are nice n green.

GWS I topped also, 2 new tops slowly but surely coming in. This girl's middle leaves look bad too, the claw looks like but idk... New tops are green. Haven't transplanted GWS yet she's a smaller plant don't feel she's ready.

The plan because I don't have a ton of lights for two plants is to do less training on the GWS, maybe only top once, transplant once to a medium size pot, and switch early. Then do more topping and use a big pot, longer veg for the OG Kush. I just liked the Og better high wise haha. I'll prob have one or two new journals for them soon just wanted to fill you guys in here. Oh and Im using a promix potting soil for these, maybe the ph is off causing the sick leaves, the mg I used for grow 4 had the leaves all green the entire grow. Just a guess, might switch back, or maybe these strains are just harder to grow haha I'll wait to see if the new growth stays healthy.

Harvest took tons of pics but having trouble uploading them all. Will post weight when I separate the buds and weigh it all. Crazy amount of weed compared to my other grows haha I'm pleased for sure. Now I know, always top. Here's the pics I got it drying close to a fan, temps not high but not low and dehumidifier across the room on medium. Not sure when I'll separate the buds an dry like that just gonna watch them and go by feel usually works best.

image36690.jpg
image36688.jpg
image36689.jpg
image36691.jpg
image36692.jpg
image36693.jpg

All dried now starting the cure today. Weighed 21 g's :). Give or take a few points because scale only goes to one decimal. Smoked a bit last night and I like it. Got that couch lock relaxation I wanted and a good smiley high with it. Wish I knew the name of this strain haha because haven't seen it around since I got the seed.

Well I got it all through in the jar time to start the curing process and hopefully not have too much smoked before it's cured. Thanks for checking out my grow anyone who did. Sorry for the shortage of posts and pics but all fixed up now my next journals I'll be more active.

OG Kush and GWS still doing decent but the leaves are looking a bit weird.

Take care all and stay high and medicated.

Back
Top Bottom