Grow #3 - Blue Dynamite - Bud Seed - Soil - Indoors - CFL

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks man yea she's still alive. She's had a horrible time with ph and pests, but she's surviving so far. Fan leaves took a killing most are gone. Still switched her at I'd guess 7 weeks with high hopes haha. She's definitely budding now and shoots are doing alright. 2 shoots died. Can see some purple hairs on the top bud.

Will post pics sometime soon I couldn't log on for a while there working now. Hoping she bounces back and I get a harvest!

4 weeks into flowering and she's budding nicely for a plant I thought would be dead haha. Nice tight buds too, I'll let her go until 7-8 weeks see how she looks. I read Blue Dynamite only calls for 7.

Sorry for the shitty pics, using a laptop...

But here she is right now, fan leaves all died but she's still budding. Proud of her she had a tough life with pests n shit haha. Was hoping for any yield at all, I got that and she's still going so yea :).

TPhoto_000081.jpg
TPhoto_00010.jpg
TPhoto_000091.jpg

Still looking decent. Upper buds filling in, buds be growing. Now I'm just trying to maximize the yield. I just moved the lights around, closer to the buds. Now I'm just googling for more ways to make the buds bigger haha. She's mid week 4 of flower. One more koolbloom feed after the next watering I'd say.

Bud spots looking good at day 6 in week 4 flower. Seeing lots of trichs some on every bud. Might have to water later today. Tomorrow for sure. Then once that drys its one last good koolbloom feed then flushing. Gonna do the 72 hours darkness at the end too.

Seeing what looks like phosphorous deficiency. leaves edges a deep red, some leaves twisting out of shape, and inconsistent yellowing.

Thinking I should've fed her some koolbloom just then, but I'll have to wait till she drys again, hoping its not a big deal and she recovers good.

I moved dehumidifier to the room a few days ago.

First day of week 5 flower. I fed her a good feed of koolbloom earlier today. Keeping up with the lights making sure they're close to the buds and doing the best they can. All hard buds and they be growing and packing on trichs :). Can imagine if all the leafs didn't fall off how awesome It would be lol. But I'm liking how they're looking.

Tomorrow I'm going back to promix getting some real soil because my new seedling is yellow now, I'm thinking the ph of this peat moss mix ain't for cannabis. Come to think of it the worst problems came after I bought the stuff. Hopefully I find promix veg and herb over walmart lol, found that stuff great.

Didn't get the promix, trying miracle gro garden soil it is. Planted another germinated seed in my old promix. Not expecting much, wasn't a very good looking seed but who knows right. Soon be time to buy more seeds haha.

Now back to this grow, I'm in a dryspell and I'm poor, so I'm gonna have to chop her early I think. So now at the start of week 6 I'm just trying to speed up the ripening of the buds. More red hairs, there's only one or two yet.

Got some advice on here and switched to 10 hours light 14 off to speed up maturing. All I did so far still looking for more I could do.

Harvested her at mostly white trichs with a few patches of Amber. Was a great smoke got the good euphoric high but able to relax too. Just what I wanted :). Cold temps definitely packed the trichomes on. Finished effect almost cured (never get that far lol) was nice hard crystally buds with orange and some white hairs. The top bud had a good size and one other pretty dense bud. Even the small buds were beautiful though loved this strain. Ill guess I got about 5 or 6 grams in total with the test joints etc. Which isn't bad at all after the bad veg she had. I've started a reveg not sure if I'll keep it here or make another journal...

With the reveg I have no clue what to expect if anything but I got her back to 18/6, a few shoots coming out with green leaves but like I said no clue how this is supposed to work lol we will see I guess.

Will post a few pics sorry couldn't get any of them dried they were smoked too fast haha.

On the reveg I have 3 new shoots one on the lowest node and two on the next one up. But some of the other ones look like theyre trying to. I see small leaves coming in.:). Not sure what to do with the rest of the old stem but I'll just leave them seems like the right thing to do for now.

She's trying! Next time I'll leave more leaves on though. Depending how she goes I might take clones. Cause I need the space for my new grow and because I got an idea for clones. Think its the best bet to get the most out of her but not sure yet see what happens. Also pretty sure my new soil is better for veg than this stuff. So clonings sounding better and better haha.

Here she be

IMG_20160118_045519.jpg
IMG_20160118_045529.jpg
IMG_20160118_045632.jpg

Feel free to post your thoughts its my first time doing a reveg and don't know much. I read to water less so I started doing half what I'd do on a normal plant. A few good shoots and I see more trying to come in.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom