Grow #3 - Blue Dynamite - Bud Seed - Soil - Indoors - CFL

TPhoto_000062.jpg

Another pic and I got a issue, sorry you can't see the issue in the pic lol I'll add a better pic when I can.

I'm seeing dark pistil looking things on the main stem, and ball shaped things at the nodes, above the leaves.

Don't remember shoots coming in as early as week two, but could this be what the ball shaped things are?

And no idea about the dark pistil looking things. Hope my baby girls not actually a male.

Please someone shed some light

Her third node is out, and 4th node is coming. Her growth seems to have stopped though, might be a bit root bound, gonna transplant before my next watering. Seeing a few tiny ant looking things under the leaves, and on the leaves. God damn all these pests haha. Hope they're not serious.

Quick update, second last day on her second week since sprout.

I just transplanted her to her new home, a 2 liter milk carton with the top cut off and a hole in the bottom for drainage. Also got her switched to 18/6. Lights are off right now so I'll share some pics soon or when she starts to recover. She was rootbound, had a bit of trouble getting her from the cup. Should've trusted my gut and transplanted earlier. Remember that for next time haha.

Please post your thoughts, I'm guessing it's okay to transplant and switch my light cycle at the same time?

Just fed her a little bit of Calimagic for the first time with her watering, at week 3 day 2. She finished drinking the watering from the transplant today.

Few pics for you guys week 4 day 4 now of veg, pics were taken yesterday.

New leaves are catching up in growth all that's looking good :). Her shoots still aren't growing at all though, could this be a problem or should I just wait?

Her next and final home where my other grow is will be available in a week or less, and I'm thinking I'll transplant her to that pot in the same soil, all I got really. I'll chuck some I guess and take as much roots and stuff out as I can find and use what's left in my bag. Nts needs soil lol.

But yea I plan to move her to there asap. Transplanted into my big flowering pot, but I'll keep her on veg 18/6 for a while yet. Hopefully the better reflection and the bigger pot and better and more light will help those baby shoots to start growing!

Thanks for viewing your thoughts be appreciated

IMG_20151009_012408_1_.jpg
IMG_20151009_012328_1_.jpg
IMG_20151009_012316_1_.jpg
IMG_20151009_012252_1_.jpg

Got her moved and more light, 3 23 watt 6500k cfl (100 eq) and an led 18w. How's she looking? I can't tell the sex yet, any idea? Definitely growing, cant transplant for a bit gotta dump soil and buy more, don't wanna risk pests for this girl they loved her when the window was open. hope shes alright for now.

Her shoots still growing very slow should I feed some koolbloom next feed or should I LST?

Thanks for viewing appreciate your thoughts

IMG_20151014_175315_1_.jpg
IMG_20151014_175240_1_.jpg
IMG_20151014_175227_1_.jpg
IMG_20151014_175213_1_.jpg

Yup, definitely female :).

She's showing signs of calcium deficiency on the leaves might have to feed nutes earlier than schedule. When I do It'll be calmag and some N, should look great after that.

Finally got that 2 grow old soil dumped and hopefully all the pests with it. Got new soil and gonna transplant my girl tonight cause I'm pretty she's rootbound. Pic update later id say!

Transplanted 2 days ago pics taken just now, starting week 6. Please let me know what you think. Still not looking great to me, don't know what's going on, water's been Ph'd. I fed nutes after her transplant. Yup no idea, thanks for viewing and hope you have a bit of insight.

I can say she's growing, shoots are growing, and more pistils shooting out now on lower nodes. but her leaves aren't healing very good at all, lot of droop and colouring, some upper leaves stiff and twisted out of shape a lower leaf the tip dried and cracked. Soils still wet haven't watered since her transplant.

Hopefully she perks up soon...

TPhoto_00047.jpg
TPhoto_000461.jpg
TPhoto_00048.jpg

Probably good to also add I'm using different soil

First it was promix veg and herb, now It's a Greenhouse Gold premium potting soil mix, natural ingredients canadian sphagnum peat moss, bark compost, perlite and lime. soil was wet when I got it but I still watered good as it said to on the back of the bag.

Mid week 6. Your thoughts please?

I think I need to lower my Ph and it's making it look like a bunch of different deficiencies.

I thought it was nutes the whole time but made a post on here, got a bit of guidance and trying the pH route. Where I'm using GH nutes for soil I got the tip to use a lower than recommended pH because its for soil. Though GH says use the same.

I've been between 6.5 to 6.7, gonna try going down to 6.2 area and see if it helps any.

TPhoto_00050.jpg
TPhoto_00051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom