Purple Kush Fem - CKS - Cabinet - LED - Soil - Grow

She was light today, just using straight water from here on out with her...her cabinet buddy from the other thread doesn't seem to be doing anything with the water I give her, so I think that Chronie is about done and ready to cut and hang up.

See ur girl is about ready..
Been gone for a few.trying to catch up on things
Peace!!

I'm guessing she be ready in the next 7-10 days range, but not familiar with this strain and still winging it far as pretending to know what I"m doing ;) :rofl:

pics of her today:

0042924.JPG
0052720.JPG
0062419.JPG

Very nice Dwight. You are going to get some nice smoke from her I think.

Cheers.

For sure considering what it looked like when I brought it into the house from out in the cold shed back in November sometime.

0013157.JPG

Hey. I'm just about to finish my CKS PK. I harvested the lower popcorn buds and I have to tell you....it tastes like shit and smells horrible. Let me know how yours tastes/smells.
I'm gonna flush the crap out of it for the next week and see if I can do something about the taste.
I'm week 9 of flower.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey. I'm just about to finish my CKS PK. I harvested the lower popcorn buds and I have to tell you....it tastes like shit and smells horrible. Let me know how yours tastes/smells.
I'm gonna flush the crap out of it for the next week and see if I can do something about the taste.
I'm week 9 of flower.

That don't sound good, hopefully it will be alright but maybe it's partially a genetics thing and not just my abuse ;)

Mine looks nothing like that. I bought mine from crop king in October. Mine has long, thin dark green Sativa leaves. Which sucks because it was advertised as indica dominant. Also I smoked some and it's definitely a Sativa. Gets you high as hell but definitely not a Kush.
Don't think I'll buy crop king again. Massive amount of complaints have popped up since I bought it.
This is mine week 8 of flower. I'm week 10 today.
420-magazine-mobile1082862926.jpg

And this a bit dried
420-magazine-mobile20243677.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking through your Grow our plants don't even look the same.
Mines been dark green since day one. Long thin leaves. All leaves had "the claw".
F'n Crap King!

I got mine late October or early November I think, as it was the first seeds I bought. As I originally started growing in July with two Clones from a Dispensary, and the ongoing cloning in my Anti Journal link is from a bag seed of Blue Widow that my Son got in a bag. Was a Hemp and Cannabis Fair near here recently so bought some seeds there, and had found a place in the US prior to that for seeds, so I have enough seeds to keep me busy for a year or two ;).

I just finished mine. Cut it down at week 11. Long haul but I got just under a QP.

nice! did the taste improve on it? Remember you saying the ones you cut to try didn't taste real good.

Yes it did. Taste like normal weed now. Nothing to write home about. But at least it doesn't have that dogshit smell and taste. I did a stem split on week 4 of flower on 2 of 3 plants. It really brought up the THC.
420-magazine-mobile972238632.jpg

Now it's starting to look like me be did. I did a stem split right about now and stressed it. Clocked in at 26 % THC.

Nice! :thumb: ....thought it was going to be ready earlier in the week, I swear it still putting out some new pistils :rofl: that or it just keeping some white ;)...so going to let it go awhile longer.

Back
Top Bottom