Purple Kush Fem - CKS - Cabinet - LED - Soil - Grow

Looks much better 4 sure

Not going to go so far as to say "healthy" looking, but a few steps up from death warmed over ;) :rofl: Will give me a taste of the PKF and determine when I will try another seed of it, got too many choices right now lol. As I want to always have at least one clone of my Blue Widow going, and want to try the CKS seeds I have already, Blueberry and Crow Royale and Haze Extreme. But also have some Deep Purple I want to try from seed...and a few other things in my current collection of seeds, decisions decisions :lot-o-toke::hippy:

Going to water with CalMag/Bud/Bloom as light enough I think, and some current pics:

0033098.JPG
0042891.JPG

Man go back to post 83....what a comeback
:high-five:

:thanks: ........"we can rebuild her" ;) the 6 million dollar seedling :rofl::rofl: I seriously thought about culling her, it is just impossible for me though until they have no hope at all.

Man go back to post 83....what a comeback
:high-five:

Actually back in middle November when I brought it in out of the boxes in shed as seedlings more picky about the cold ;) so it was first to have issues:
0013157.JPG

So least I will get some smoke out of the cost of that seed.

Actually back in middle November when I brought it in out of the boxes in shed as seedlings more picky about the cold ;) so it was first to have issues:
0013157.JPG

So least I will get some smoke out of the cost of that seed.

wow i missed that pic..heck ya youll get plenty of good smoke..let her go looong.

Looking good. Going to be looking into getting some more seeds from cks in a month or two. I only do one strain at a time. helps me keep my canopy level I guess. Either way its hard picking out what to do next and purple kush looks to be interesting.

:thanks: This is first try with their seeds, have a few more varieties here and not sure which one I will do next time yet. Someone here Recommended the Crown Royal so I have that and Blueberry, Haze Extreme, and Candy Cane Fem AU from Crop King, and quite a few TGA strains to try also, so no idea at this point. But have too many Clones going at the moment, rather stick close to legally allowed amount of plants (which is tough as all your cuttings don't always live along with seeds either, and they count immature ones in their number for some dumb reason).

Looking Great Buddy

Mine are on Day 2...lol... hey its a start right

gotta start somewhere ;):rofl: . Good luck with yours, I will try to follow along with your grow :Namaste: ....mine didn't want to die, doesn't look like a plant that was germinated end of October. But learn as I go, found out how cold is too cold before my old lady let me bring them inside house instead of out in the shed. Need to get my shed insulated and I think I'm going to try to make a room out there instead of this Cabinet growing stuff.

I have the other extreme.. AZ summers of 115deg and No humidity, so have a Humidifier coming today...

Gunna be around 95deg for the next week, about 20deg higher than normal

and my Jorrnal is in my siggy below

I have the other extreme.. AZ summers of 115deg and No humidity, so have a Humidifier coming today...

Gunna be around 95deg for the next week, about 20deg higher than normal

and my Jorrnal is in my siggy below

Just hadn't made my way there yet, as usual I'm juggling a few things today and being my Wife's Caregiver there is a lot of interruptions that mess me up, hate getting old ;) :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom