Romulan Next Generation Grow

some plants just take longer to root, unless you start seeing the mark of doom your ok

when u come in and they are laying in their own brown leaves, any of the regular signs i guess
i just had a clone that hadnt rooted after 2 weeks but was still suprisingly green i pulled it gave it a new clean 45*angle gelled it and pult it back in soil 5 days latter what do ya know roots and new growth! (i think i got lucky on that one) but it just goes to show that as long as its green you have a chance.
i could be off on that all if i am some one set me strait, but thats what i have figured out in my experience so far

when u come in and they are laying in their own brown leaves, any of the regular signs i guess
i just had a clone that hadnt rooted after 2 weeks but was still suprisingly green i pulled it gave it a new clean 45*angle gelled it and pult it back in soil 5 days latter what do ya know roots and new growth! (i think i got lucky on that one) but it just goes to show that as long as its green you have a chance.
i could be off on that all if i am some one set me strait, but thats what i have figured out in my experience so far

I agree. I had some clones that took almost 3 weeks to root thru a 1" rockwool cube. They pretty much looked dead but as soon as a root poked out I started them on a drip system and they are taking off. All kinds of new growth.

Ahh I see ;-) It was serious question though :) hehe I have no experience in cloning other than doing cuttings and planting them at a farm ;-0

To see if I could be successful. It took 3 weeks but it was my first time and it worked. It was a learning experience.

Alright so clones are finally rooting gonna need to expand my vegging room but shouldnt be a problem. Im gonna harvest one of the four plants in a couple days. Just wondering if you guys usually hang the hole plant or each branch separately. Also do u chop all the leaves down before or after you dry. Will get some pics for you guys real soon...

Hey Herb, I found from my last harvest that it is WAY easier to trim all leaves while wet and you can leave some of the fan leaves on. But In my harvest I trimmed a lot but still left a lot on and found it to be a pain after they dried and tried to remove the rest of the leaves. So I would trim as much as possible before drying.

Anyone else have any comments on this from experience?

well theres one plant still going heres pics of the harvest ones already dry, been getting ripped as hell.

11100.JPG

937.JPG

848.JPG

753.JPG

660.JPG

1031.JPG

582.JPG

4102.JPG

3168.JPG

2177.JPG

1199.JPG

BRO! close ups??:grinjoint: looks good many!

awwwh, thats depressing at any rate your gor looks liek it turned out pretty well bro!

Alright.. So heres the deal. Starting new plants to get ready for the great outdoors this summer. Got some clones from the flowering plants that were very problematic. To put it bluntly there mutants. Next I have some seeded plants that have some upward curling leaves. Some yellow spots. Would appreciate any advice heres some pictures.

665.JPG

585.JPG

4105.JPG

3171.JPG

2180.JPG

1202.JPG

Back
Top Bottom