Room Revamp

SmokeyMacPot said:
Jebus your color blind like me as I recall so the colors will help vexy know what Im talking about.
Wow.... good memory!! *scratches head*

Ok gjys and gals, heres some more pics of the room, and set up including the cold air humidifier and exhuast, later I will have some clsoeups of the plants.

exhaust1.JPG

Humi-exhaust1.JPG

Inner_4507141.JPG

outside_8181081.JPG

Heres some macros of the plants

stalk1.JPG

closeup13.JPG

closeup9.JPG

Really happy with the stalks, these babies are really strong.

I realized that we didn't have any pictures of the actual buds we harvested from the first crop... luckily I had one tiny little piece left (of 70g.... enough to make me cry!).

So this is all that remains of our first harvest. And it'll probably be gone by the time you're reading this ;)
NLxHash-crop11.JPG

NLxHash-crop121.JPG

MMmmm, tasty...
(by the way, these are the best close-ups of a bud I've ever taken in my life... worship me now)

Funny story, people in an apartment next to us got busted and thrown out, so we went in there and there was 8 female clones. Turns out my friend got them their plants, and he had the original. These are northern lights #1 crossed with hash plant. The hash really shows up in the scent, and the 2 mix so well in the taste. We ar gonna continue to work with this strain, and are also brining in another NL cross, cant remember the other part though.

Haha, I could've sworn we'd already said what strain it was....

Well that's what I get for being a stoner.

Well guys,looks like both trays of clones are gonna make it, only lost 2. Transplanted all the peat puck clones into grodan, they are doing much better now. Mommies are doing great, they get 18 hours of HID, and a cool down hour with just the 240 watts of grolux flor, and the exhasut fans. Light on its 28 degrees at 50 humidity, at night its 20 degrees at 25-30 percent humidity. They are thirsty too, 600 ml every other day. Its a mix of Veggy Boom, and B1 supplement.

Will take some pics tonight, have them up in a few

Alright, I have taken some yummy shots of our ladies....

Unfortunatly, somebody needs to stop playing computer games and upload the pictures... my computer isn't hooked up to do it. *silently glares at Jebus from across the room*

PS she has access, its a share on the network, methinks she needs to smoke another one eh?

Ahem, everyone knows I'm computer illiterate!!

Anyways, here's some tasty shots of our ladies..
We decided to name them so we can differentiate between the two.

This is Bertha, our short and bushy plant:
bertha1.JPG

This is Ethel, our tall and lanky plant (named after the Archie comics):
ethel1.JPG

A nice size comparison shot:
jan131.JPG

Our new toy, a 130cfm squirrel cage blower fan:
130cfm1.JPG

Keep your eyes open for a thread about my new pipe... first one I've bought since our trip to Vancouver last year. It's PURDY!!!

Just moved the fan so it points straaight out of the room. Gonna go hit the grow shop and get another 20 feet of 4 inch duct, I adapted it down to 3 inch and I am losing important air flow. Plants have grown about 3 inches since they went under MH last Saturday. 2 weeks from today these ladies are gonna start a beutiful bud cycle. I have been topping these ladies for 2 months staright to get them to the point they are, and they have promised us a very happy and hazy 4:20

Yeah. I went to the grow store but they werent open yet, bloody stoners :> But then I went to REVY. Aluminized 4 inch ducting was 1.50 a foot at the store, I got 25' for 16 bucks at RONA, WOOHOOO.

Hey everyone, well the clones area week old today, no roots yet but soon I hope. The leaves on my clones are a bit yellow on some, am I overwatering? I just squeezed out the grodan cubes and drained alot o excess water.

Anyway heres some pics of the new setup for vegging. All I need is a pump and some hose, already got the basin, and our drip Hydro room is reay. :
DSCF00352.JPG

DSCF0034_1880621.JPG

DSCF00334.JPG

DSCF00324.JPG

Any help about the yellow leaves would be great. Hey where is everyone we upload and no one posts ?:bongrip: :bong:

Sup lord i would post about the pics but internet connection has been runing slow so pics dont upload all the time. I saw the clones the other day and saw the clones. If lighting is ok and not to close and everything elese seems to fine i would just be carefull with the watering. But once i can see the new pics i will be tellin ya what i think. lol

Thanx man, I am pretty sure its overwatering, the trays had a bunch of standing water, and the cubes were soaking wet, so I squeezed em out and drained to trays and put em back. Seems to help. Lights are right on top of the domes so 4 or 5 inches from plant, and they are under 160 watts of grolux flour in there:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom