Room Revamp

Well its now 7:15 am, Jan 27, and 2 months from now, Vexy and I are gonna be reaping some fat stinky rewards.

Lord Jebus said:
Well what we did was a long process. We started with 6 clones, 4 we vegged and flowered, and the 2 smallest we kept growing for 3 months in our other room. During this time, I topped the plants many time to split it the way we wanted to_Originally grown for cloning, these babies yielded over 40 clones total and they are gonna produce mad huge colas.I wouldnt top them as much if they are just going to be flowered, each of our colas will have to be supported as the split growth slighlty weeakens each branch. Our first try at topping and I say it worked well. It is easy to do just pinch your tops as they grow, make the plant devide into a bush, one GLORIOUS BURNING BUSH

OK enough of my ramblings, anyone else?
ps, gonna try burning propane maybe for the first 2 weeks of flowering, a little CO2 to strengthen the branches a bit.

Jebus...i have a few new plants sprouting now about 1 week old...When did u start topping?? and did u top side branches as well?

Man i need some bushy plants like u...ur tha man

You're going to want to wait a while before you top your plants. When they have decent foliage, start topping!!

Mmmm, I can't wait! Our new HPS bulb is looking really nice, and the ladies are already responding positively.

AND we have three Durban Poison which have sprouted. They are going to be fucking sweet plants :cheesygrinsmiley: I'd take pics, but I can't seem to find the camera and Jebus is at work..... I'll keep looking....

Well, it turns out the camera was behind me the whole time. But my retardness aside, I have a fresh batch of pictures for your viewing pleasure. The difference in the pictures is due to the lighting change:

Sexy Ethel:
etheljan281.jpg

Sexy Bertha:
berthajan281.jpg

Hooray for the ladies:
ladiesjan281.jpg

Figured I'd give a size comparison with a two litre pop bottle:
sizecomparisonjan281.jpg

And a quick update on the seedlings:
seedlingjan281.jpg

how tall is that flowering chambeR? those plants are going to be outrageously huge, and i cant wait hehehe. hey once those seeds entered the grodan, did u nail it with light? cuz i got 2 in grodan, wonderin if i should hit em with light?

Wait until they break the surafce, once they are above and the seed shell comes off, then its time for light, ours are about 2" away from 40 watt grolux bulbs so they stay small and dont reach for light. PS, the hydro is running, pump works great, air pumps are working, drainage is great, gonna take some pics of some of the best rooted plants so far, have them later today.

Oh yes, those beauties are going to be huge :cheesygrinsmiley:

Our flowering space is 8 feet tall.. plenty of room!!!

Well guys and gals, heres pics of our 4 new mothers, 3 more clones, and the Durban Poison seedlings. The new table is working great, perfect drainage.
Heres the seedlings
DSCF00561.JPG

DSCF00552.JPG

DSCF00541.JPG

Table in action and new mothers
DSCF00522.JPG

DSCF00532.JPG

DSCF00511.JPG

Just got our new reflector and mogul kit. I wanna get a second ballast and shade and run both our MH and HPS bulbs, giving us 800 watts. The reflector we are using is big, 4 foot and hard to work with, built more for a 1000 watt set up. Got the buckets and baskets for our bucket hydro revamp - next grow journal, now I just have to talk Sexy into going up to 800 watts.

Ok heres some pics of the shade and some pics of Ethel and Bertha 5 days into flowering.
DSCF0054_9853251.JPG

DSCF0053_8326581.JPG

Bertha
DSCF0052_2245491.JPG

Ethel
DSCF0051_8588051.JPG

Well, rebuilt the flowernig room again yesterday. I ripped out all the refelctive blankets, covered the entire room in white/black plastic. I managed to redesign the door so its flush now witha flap, gives us another 2' x 5' area. The room seems brighter, and cooling is better with more airspace. Getting it ready for the 2 table 2 lights bucket hydro we will be doing after this grow. Sounds like an ad eh

"Coming Soon to a FORUM near you, Vexy/Jebus - Grow Room Journal 2 - Dont miss it." heheh

anyway heres some shots - took 3 hours to do it while keeping the plants under light - hehe
DSCF00572.JPG

DSCF00581.JPG

5513.JPG

You and me both!! ;)

Basically our space is now 4'x7'x8' high, plus where the shelves are makes space for mobility and reservoirs and such, the whole room is 5'x8'x8' high

that's sweeeeet... looks VERY similar to some genetics I had be4... check it out... DANGIT!!! i deleted all of my pictures and everything because my paranoid ass thought one of my friends was gonna rat me out... i have them on my camera but i'll have to go get that... i'll post the picture later... the leaves looked VERY similar... similar color and width and everything... but my plant was only about... 4-5 inches tall when i started flowering... and i don't mean young... it was 9 weeks old when i flowered... I just LST'd the girl very very much... well... fim'ed then LST'd... i made her grow out way more than up... her foliage extended about a foot in either direction, but she was still only 4-5 inches tall when i flowered... i had to do so because my box had limited height...

Ok, here it is, pics of the ladies at 1 week into flowering, so many buds starting to form, these ladies are gonna be dense.

Ethel
DSCF00601.JPG

DSCF00591.JPG

Bertha
DSCF0058_1951301.JPG

DSCF0057_8413191.JPG

Well got the other hood and bulb up, so now just need the other ballast. We are gonna be pumping 400 watts of MH and 400 watts oh Hps into the room, and plants will be on rotation. Try to get some pics for you guys tomorow. Vexy suggested cropping the tops and letting these bushy babes keep going on the bottom for a few weeks, so we are gonna go for it, these ladies are getting huge, and some extremely fast paced growth on most bud locations, but the bottoms will require and extra photoperiod, just too many colas and foliage.

MMMMMMM getting excited now.

ps - would be using 2 400 watt HPS bulbs but cant afford another conversion bulb at this time

Lord Jebus said:
Well got the other hood and bulb up, so now just need the other ballast. We are gonna be pumping 400 watts of MH and 400 watts oh Hps into the room, and plants will be on rotation. Try to get some pics for you guys tomorow. Vexy suggested cropping the tops and letting these bushy babes keep going on the bottom for a few weeks, so we are gonna go for it, these ladies are getting huge, and some extremely fast paced growth on most bud locations, but the bottoms will require and extra photoperiod, just too many colas and foliage.

MMMMMMM getting excited now.

ps - would be using 2 400 watt HPS bulbs but cant afford another conversion bulb at this time

Hey jebus how ya planning on giving the bottoms that extra photoperiod...sounds interesting

^^^ Hey, check out the sentence before that one!!
Lord Jebus said:
Vexy suggested cropping the tops and letting these bushy babes keep going on the bottom for a few weeks, so we are gonna go for it,

Basically, we will harvest when the colas are nice and ripe... then let the rest of the plant continue growing for a bit longer until the bottoms ripen up as well.

Back
Top Bottom