Roosti’s Barn Of Horrors

How’s about a late night update? It’s going into Wednesday now so when I say today that’s the day, lol.

Today my (4) fruity pebbles seedlings are 14 days from sprout. Kinda small but healthy and rooting.
0C50B9B3-D2BA-4CCE-AF14-F51CD8174CA5.jpeg

I got all three shishkaberry seeds sprouted so there’s more good news.
2E4F5A25-DD3A-47E8-859F-CC73FDBDC90D.jpeg

And the not so good news. So far only 1 of the 5 lemon og kush seeds has sprouted. But hey, it’s a fine seedling!
C21B68CD-31F4-4EC3-8A92-F9A7A8136EE6.jpeg

And on to the worst news. My 3 wedding cake seeds...

Yep, struck out swinging! Got nil so far. :rofl:

Maybe the lemons are just late bloomers. Let's hope so. The rest look great. I'm real interest in those fruity ones. I've never grown them. Hell, I've not grown anything you have so watching your grows is fun and interesting to me.

Maybe the lemons are just late bloomers. Let's hope so. The rest look great. I'm real interest in those fruity ones. I've never grown them. Hell, I've not grown anything you have so watching your grows is fun and interesting to me.
Thanks Jim! :headbanger: :high-five:

I might have to fire up another journal for the 4x8 When the last two come down. I now refer that tent as The Dumpster lmao! You know I enjoy banter so whatever it takes to get us all to spring.:slide:

Thanks Jim! :headbanger: :high-five:

I might have to fire up another journal for the 4x8 When the last two come down. I now refer that tent as The Dumpster lmao! You know I enjoy banter so whatever it takes to get us all to spring.:slide:
Good title. Go with it.

My order from I-49 seeds shipped today. So I went ahead and ordered (5) fem seeds of Cream Caramel and got (3) more fems of G13 for free.

Pretty happy with the variety of fems I’ll have to choose from once I add the new stock to the old.

just got caught up. congrats on getting close to harvest day and the new babies roostifer. :)

Thank for stopping in PK! Got two harvested, one sitting on death row and the last is a couple of weeks away.

I have got to catch up on journals. I know yours is one I haven’t visited in a while. :passitleft:

i've always been here, Just in the background. :bongrip:

Hey everyone. Apologize for not being around but have been busy cleaning both tents and all the equipment. And dealing with the usual aches and pains :rofl:

Had issues with the algae in my rain water so I scrapped everything that was in the 4x4 tent. I bought an RO system and will be using the filtered tap water in the future.

Made a bit more space in the grow room and will probably add a 2x4 tent down the road when I have enough plants.

Have a big grow planned for both tents but it’s going to take some time to veg a new group. So tomorrow morning the FLC gets the guillotine and hung up in the 4x4becauae she is ready! This opens up the 4x8 dumpster to veg a large group of plants.
Today I wet a bunch of beans for the next grow. Once they sprout I’m going to start a new thread for the 4x8 dumpster where the next group will veg.
I’m thinking this thread will wind itself down once the new thread is going.
Really appreciate all that watched this madness self destruct lmfao and I’ll post a link to the the new thread when I create it and put it in the sig. :headbanger:

Spam in a can alert

Thinking about keeping this thread alive. My current vegging group is small enough to stay in the dumpster to flower, which I plan to flip December 14th.

Seeing as how my 4x4 will be empty I’m going to use it to begin vegging the next grow while the dumpster is flowering. Ordered some more magic beans today with summertime cocktail flavors in mind. Once the dumpster is finished with flowering, my fruity and citrus flavors will begin to slide into the dumpster :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom