RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Bud Love

Hi all
Hope the worlds treating you well?

ive had 2 critical photos in veg for the entire cycle of a few autos.
ive recently flipped em’ and would like to start a grow diary if I may? :)

RQSeeds.. 2xCritical
3mx1.2x2 orca lined loft tent
Platinum 1200 fs led/ 2x 1200mm street light.
12/12 :)
Coir/a few clay pebbles
38ltr air pots

day temp. 24/28 c
eve temp. 11/14 c
Humid. 43%+

Canna bio flores. 2ml/ ltr
Magne-cal. 1.5 / ltr
Canna boost 1ml/ ltr
Ph. 5.7
Ec. 1.6
6ltr feed every other day.

I have kept a written diary of dates re potted etc
Both girls looking good as far as I can tell, but, they’re bigger than anything I’ve grown so far.
And alls ive grown so far are autos.
Had a couple of issues with yellowing leaves on my creatively named ‘Critical 1’ lady. So I added an extra call mag only watering, ph’d to 6.1 and things appear to be picking up.
Unfortunately I’m unable to get either of the ladies to any natural light. pics are best I can do sorry.

I’m waiting on a co2 supplement to be delivered in the next day or 2.
I’ve read that adding co2in the first couple of weeks of flowering is the optimum time. Any truth to this?
Critical 1 furthest away.

As always any help or advise really appreciated
Peace an love
Bud

D2AD7BE3-EA26-4A1B-96F2-D18E59760822.jpeg

Hi all

RQSeeds.. 2xCritical
Coir/a few clay pebbles
38ltr air pots

day temp. 24/28 c
eve temp. 11/14 c
Humid. 43%+

Magne-cal. 1.5 / ltr
Canna boost 1ml/ ltr
Ph. 5.7
Ec. 1.6

Both girls looking good as far as I can tell, but, they’re bigger than anything I’ve grown so far.
Had a couple of issues with yellowing leaves on my creatively named ‘Critical 1’ lady. So I added an extra call mag only watering, ph’d to 6.1 and things appear to be picking up.
Unfortunately I’m unable to get either of the ladies to any natural light. pics are best I can do sorry.

I’ve read that adding co2in the first couple of weeks of flowering is the optimum time. Any truth to this?

Peace an love
Bud

Beautiful garden my friend. :thumb:
I think from what I read your using Coco coir with clay pebbles? Was it washed and buffered by any chance? Also you should ph to as close to 5.8 as possible. :Namaste: :peace:

Hi all

RQSeeds.. 2xCritical
Coir/a few clay pebbles
38ltr air pots

day temp. 24/28 c
eve temp. 11/14 c
Humid. 43%+

Magne-cal. 1.5 / ltr
Canna boost 1ml/ ltr
Ph. 5.7
Ec. 1.6

Peace an love
Bud

Also I don't use co2 but I know there are a lot of parameters you have to meet to make it effective other wise its a waste. For instance what temp are you planning to run co2 at . I know its more effective at high temps.

I think from what I read your using Coco coir with clay pebbles? Was it washed and buffered by any chance? Also you should ph to as close to 5.8 as possible. :Namaste: :peace:
Hey man thanks again
90% coir on these 2. A few pebbles here and there.
It was a whole lot of watering on the last autos.

Also I don't use co2 but I know there are a lot of parameters you have to meet to make it effective other wise its a waste. For instance what temp are you planning to run co2 at . I know its more effective at high temps.
I’ve had an old greenhouse heater in there as we’ve just had a good old uk cold spell..
Warmed up a bit today and the temps 28/30c in there.
I was planning on using those exhale and another type of canister. Nothing fancy, it’s rather expensive for what you get.

I’ve had an old greenhouse heater in there as we’ve just had a good old uk cold spell..
Warmed up a bit today and the temps 28/30c in there.
I was planning on using those exhale and another type of canister. Nothing fancy, it’s rather expensive for what you get.
Oh terrific. I thought you ordered an electric co2 generator.
Ok your girls look great so your doing something well. :thumb:
By all means put the co2 bags in thats great. Coco should be kept moist at all times. You will be better off watering every day properly. What the plant needs not what you are deciding imo. As it seems you have just flipped to 12/12 they will drink slightly less because of less light less transpireation Prob not spelled that way. Emilya's got a terrific thread on how to water a potted plant is a good read. But if your in air pots you want to water the outside edge to build up roots.
Which are still growing.
I grow in coco and air pots also so if I can help let me know. Its nice to talk to someone from UK.

Thanks man, no doubt. defo going to need help at some point.
Yeah , I’ve read Emilya’s watering advise..as you say, Good read.
With these 2 being so big, will they require more nuts than Normal??
Or, is it same nuts , just more watering?

I know all info is out there if I do a little bit of research.. but hey. It’s good to talk right?:)
I have kept a written diary up to this point, is it worth sharing that info?

Thanks man, no doubt. defo going to need help at some point.
Yeah , I’ve read Emilya’s watering advise..as you say, Good read.
With these 2 being so big, will they require more nuts than Normal??
Or, is it same nuts , just more watering?

I know all info is out there if I do a little bit of research.. but hey. It’s good to talk right?:)
I have kept a written diary up to this point, is it worth sharing that info?
As my girls get bigger and stronger i increase the strength of their feed mixture right up to about 1200
ppm then down at end of flower. Do you have a ppm or ec meter.

Yeah matey. Got me one of those. And thanks again.
Started them off on tri part feed(GHE)
But flipped to canna bio as it was less hassle at the time..
Can you mix and match any of the nut brands? Say, a little ghe micro or bloom to get the ppm up?
I Only ask, as when I up the canna bio, the ph drops right down to 4.8 and then I’ve got to mess around getting it back up.(awww fme.. I am getting lazy) :)

Yeah matey. Got me one of those. And thanks again.
Started them off on tri part feed(GHE)
But flipped to canna bio as it was less hassle at the time..
Can you mix and match any of the nut brands? Say, a little ghe micro or bloom to get the ppm up?
I Only ask, as when I up the canna bio, the ph drops right down to 4.8 and then I’ve got to mess around getting it back up.(awww fme.. I am getting lazy) :)
Its generally recommended that you don't mix nutrient drinks. But I do it consistently. As long as you mix with water first not directly wit each other. Does that help ,not sure.

Yeah man thank you..
With regards the watering schedule...
The girls look slightly wilted all the time when I water everyday.?
when I leave it to every other day, the ladies are standing to attention with leaves all pointing slightly upwards.. what do you recon man?
I was thinking that the chilly evenings are having something to do with it? Slowing everything down.. about 12c in the tent last night, heater on.

Yeah man thank you..
when I leave it to every other day, the ladies are standing to attention with leaves all pointing slightly upwards.. what do you recon man?
I was thinking that the chilly evenings are having something to do with it? Slowing everything down.. about 12c in the tent last night, heater on.
12 c is far too cold for them at night. It will slow growth immensely.
I never let my girls get below 16 at night but I try to keep it at 18.
I understand your having a clod snap and your in a shed, so it is what it is. But for better growth a higher night temp would be better.

12 c is far too cold for them at night. It will slow growth immensely.
I never let my girls get below 16 at night but I try to keep it at 18.
I understand your having a clod snap and your in a shed, so it is what it is. But for better growth a higher night temp would be better.
Cheers matey appreciated.. I’m growing in the attic at the mo:) bit of jiggery pokery with the timing of the fans may also help in there
Had a bit of bud rot on one of the girls during the last grow, which I didn’t notice until she was in the dry box.
I’ve had extractors on full time since.
Bit of overkill :)

I’ll wangle another heater in there later on, get those temps up.

Off topic.. what time you on,your way mate? It’s 1 in the afternoon here. Usually at work. However I’m still keeping out the way of all the crazy going on.
Wasn't 100 % sure that question, I'm in Canada its 8 in am

Yeah man thank you..
Go back and read Emily’as post on how to water a potted plant . To answer your question, I think you did this yourself. Your plants told you every other day was better of the two choices . Let your pots dry out. This is when they shine . Water absorption makes leaves droop and do all sorts of funny things. Even causes problems you might not have experienced....

Back
Top Bottom