From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

By the way, that extractor you're using looks interesting. I've been using bubble bags w/ dry ice to manually extract, but these things look like they might be less physical effort, is that right?

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

Back
Top Bottom