From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

happy Holidays stealthgrow - hope you have a great time with your family. Be safe and keep it green :)

Merry Christmas Stealthman :circle-of-love:

It sure looks like it brother. I know much of a bummer it can be to invest 2 months ( in your case more) in a strain that can potentially shift things in your schedule. But by the looks of it you are definitely doing the strain justice. It deserves to be in the outdoors, oh man imagine how big she could be.

Another user peaked my interest on a comment they made on your journal earlier; strains that flower closer to the seasons of the year might just be the strains we NEED to get our hands on. Gentic-wise they might be the closest thing to landraces we have, so I can see why growers would only selectively hand them out. Keep a cut of this thing going if you can man!

happy Holidays stealthgrow - hope you have a great time with your family. Be safe and keep it green :)

Merry Christmas guys!!! and Merry Christmas to anyone checkin out this post.
I hope Santa was good to you all, and all the best in the new year.
Cheers.;)

How much liquid is being consumed per day by that monster sativa? Man she is so huge, she looks like one of those very large monsters you see on Senior' Hor'Hay's spanish countryside farm. You know the 19 foot (6ish meters) tall plants that are every bit 15' in diameter (5 meter). I sure hope you have a nice outdoor location to put a cutting of this plant onto. Imagine what she'd do outdoors, especially if given a couple 10 to 15 weeks indoors to preveg. At any rate, I hope the smoke is phenomenal and has a lot of medicinal value.

Wow stealth I keep showing my wife this strain like check this 20 weeker!! Every week she is like damn is that ever gonna finish lol. I told her it probably feels that way. I would have a hard timing deciding to forget it or let it go lol. Glad I don't have to decide hahaha :). Bet ur anxious to get all those teens in the cab. Looking awesome as always stealth. Such a kick ass grow from a kick ass dude. Pleasure to follow your grow and call you a friend. I hear Santa treated you well !!! Must have been a good boy :)

Wow stealth I keep showing my wife this strain like check this 20 weeker!! Every week she is like damn is that ever gonna finish lol. I told her it probably feels that way. I would have a hard timing deciding to forget it or let it go lol. Glad I don't have to decide hahaha :). Bet ur anxious to get all those teens in the cab. Looking awesome as always stealth. Such a kick ass grow from a kick ass dude. Pleasure to follow your grow and call you a friend. I hear Santa treated you well !!! Must have been a good boy :)

Thanks MrRobert. :high-five:
I've got my fingers crossed that the Sativa is gonna be worth it, I could get another grow and a half done in the time since I harvested out the Chunk and the Bubblelicious, and before I harvest the Sativa.
The Chunk turned out very nice though, the Bubblelicious not so much. I ended up with 29.6g's dry and cured of the Chunk, and less then a quarter of the Bubblelicious. (5.7g's) The Sativa just soaked up all the light and outgrew the other two strains. The next run I'm gonna grow another round of the Chunk or OG Kush, I'm not liking the bubblelicious as much. I'm gonna enter my nicest Choc. Chunk nug into the January NOTM contest.
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year too.;)

PS---I was a good boy this past year, Santa let me order the Bubblenow Machine, and the Standard set of Bubble bags. Should get it early next week, I can't wait to make some Bubble hash.:yahoo:

How much liquid is being consumed per day by that monster sativa? Man she is so huge, she looks like one of those very large monsters you see on Senior' Hor'Hay's spanish countryside farm. You know the 19 foot (6ish meters) tall plants that are every bit 15' in diameter (5 meter). I sure hope you have a nice outdoor location to put a cutting of this plant onto. Imagine what she'd do outdoors, especially if given a couple 10 to 15 weeks indoors to preveg. At any rate, I hope the smoke is phenomenal and has a lot of medicinal value.

Hi Sky.
She drinking a fair amount. I'd say about a gallon or so a day. The PPM's are staying pretty steady around 750 also, so I think I'm in the sweet spot for feeding. She's the biggest plant I've grown in the closets for sure, but I don't think I would be able to grow her outdoors. The summer just isn't long enough, She's gonna take almost 5 months to flower out.
:popcorn::reading420magazine::lot-o-toke::morenutes::nomo::popcorn:

Nice xmas present - Never heard of one of those - IM gonna go check em out!!

Hope you have a great New Year stealth - Well see if that sativa is done by 2016 haha haha haha jk

Nice xmas present - Never heard of one of those - IM gonna go check em out!!

Hope you have a great New Year stealth - Well see if that sativa is done by 2016 haha haha haha jk

I had a good laugh when I read your 2016 post.:)
Here's a link to the product I got for Christmas....

and a very High and Happy New Year to you Mr.robert.:thumb:

How much was that 2 chamber bong? I wanna get one.

Hey stealth, hope all is well on your end. Been a little over a week and you owe us some bong rips, and since you're late, I'll leave it to you to best yourself (fit more smoke in ya). Also, I'm dying to see what your closet looks like with that huge sativa in it.

wow those buds are still not stacking lmfao hahahah - Holy crap stealth - Looks like you may be able to use it as a xmas tree this year lol

Very nice, Mrs. Smoke3js bought me a bubble bag set for Christmas this year. Of course, the gift is more for her than me. When she gave it to me she said, "now you can make me all of the hash I want!" :;):

I told her it was no problem, she can have all of the hash she wants. Then I ordered a 4x8 grow tent :woohoo:

If your sativa plant continues to develop as it has would you potentially flower for 20 weeks?

i hope he does.. would love to see that sativa finish.

hey oh where oh where has my Stealth Brotha Gone oh where oh where can he be?
Hope your ok Brotha :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom