From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

Here's a vid of me making some Bubble Hash out of the Sour Diesel trim from my most recent harvest and OG Kush trim from 2 grows ago. The Bubble turned out awesome, very potent and tastes amazing!!

Great Update Brotha 20 weeks ouch id get chop it long before that damn
Nice Glass :thumb:

Thanks guys. ;)

I'm harvesting the Sativa this Friday I think. So happy I can transplant something new into the closet, I'm sick of this Sativa plant.
I'm gonna put two Sour Diesel into the closet once the Sativa is out of it.
Cheers

The size of that sativa still blows my mind. Extremely large plant.

that's why I don't like to grow sativas too much hard to get em really full unless it has the right cross
Great Weekend to you Brotha Stealth :thumb:

that's why I don't like to grow sativas too much hard to get em really full unless it has the right cross
Great Weekend to you Brotha Stealth :thumb:

Hi Chronic,
Thanks for stopping in. I'm never growing another 20 week strain ever again!!! ;)
I put the whole Sativa into the Bubblenow Machine this afternoon and made hash out of the plant from fresh frozen. The 160u and 90u got almost nothing, the 73u not much better, but I got a ton of 25u and its a nice, sandy blond color. Looks very tasty and its super sticky!! I'm gonna grate it all into pizza boxes tonight, and leave it to dry for a few days. I'm hoping its gonna be real nice and melty. :bong:

Everything looking good as always stealth! Thats the craziest plant ever! Hope you can make some good hash out of it! I know you were ready to get that plant out lol. Good job on everything! Love your glass and videos.

must have a lot of hash out of the whole plant :thumb:

Its hard to say now, cause its still full of water. I put the pucks into the freezer and gonna grate them. Once they dry will be able to weigh it but I'm thinking about 14g's of the 25u, less than a quarter of the 73 and about the same for the 90. I'll be lucky to get an ounce of bubble out of the whole plant. I hope its potent stuff.....;)

jeez, 20 weeks for an oz of bubble hash? My brother-in-law, who happens to also be my best friend, just harvested a Thai plant that was 100% Sativa. He ran it in veg for about 6 weeks then flowered her for another 8 weeks, so a good 6 weeks less than yours. Gotta be a strain thing, I suppose. His Thai plant looked a lot like your Sativa, but it formed some pretty nice colas and I'm almost positive he pulled a little over 3 ounces of quality bud from her. He got the seeds from Herbies. I can find out the exact strain if you want.

jeez, 20 weeks for an oz of bubble hash? My brother-in-law, who happens to also be my best friend, just harvested a Thai plant that was 100% Sativa. He ran it in veg for about 6 weeks then flowered her for another 8 weeks, so a good 6 weeks less than yours. Gotta be a strain thing, I suppose. His Thai plant looked a lot like your Sativa, but it formed some pretty nice colas and I'm almost positive he pulled a little over 3 ounces of quality bud from her. He got the seeds from Herbies. I can find out the exact strain if you want.

By the way, that extractor you're using looks interesting. I've been using bubble bags w/ dry ice to manually extract, but these things look like they might be less physical effort, is that right?

Hi 3js.
No thanks--I don't need to know the strain, I'm not interested in growing anything that has a longer flowering period than about 70-80 day MAX. I'm gonna stick to 60 day flowering periods for a while. Thanks for the offer though.

The BubbleNow Machine is from Bubbleman's website. Bubble Bag Plant Essence Extractors & Accessories - Canada. Its a pretty awesome machine for making Ice waterBubble Hash. It gets most of the Trichomes off the plant and makes a very nice/potent product. Definitely less physical effort than dry ice, that's for sure.

Thank you everyone who followed this journal, I appreciate it.
I'm going to continue with the updates on my YouTube channel if anyone is interested, and might start a new journal eventually. Time is an issue due to a move in houses and the massive renovations we are undertaking, but I will still be lurking around the forums.;)
Thanks again everyone, and cheers.

Back
Top Bottom