Sam's 1st Grow - Nirvana JH, NL & AK48 In Coco

OK per Newy's request here are some update shots from the rush before summer grow. I just defoliated these ladies 2 days ago because the leaves were really blocking the lower growth. I will take off all the lower stuff that wont amount to much about 3 weeks from the flip or when they are done stretching. They should double in size then.

I flipped at 4 weeks veg because I am on a schedule to finish by the end of May. They are smaller at the flip than the last grow but they are also growing faster. I flipped to 12-12 last Sunday 3-18 and switched to bloom nutes with bud ignitor. Back left is the GSC, back right is the train wreck and front and center is the Sensi cheese plant.

My cheese plant. We have better shots of her because I didn't want to take the others out of the tent when I am really stoned.
Top view:

Cheese structure.

Train wreck top view. Her structure is very similar to the cheese plant but bigger. This is going to be a big plant when it's all said and done.

The Nirvana Girl Scout Cookies. This is for me anyway a very typical Nirvana genetics plant. I have grown 7 of them so far and they all start out like this. Dense, short node spaced growth with a lot of leaves. She should space out when she is done stretching. It's hard to belive i took all the large fans off her 2 days ago to open things up and bam right back to a bush. I could have tied her down some more but the other two are going to go vertical so I am going to let her go from here on out.

Just awesome!! Looks like you have been a busy bee Sam:) I smiled big when I saw them. Excellent training and wow they are big for 30ish days, you’ll have no problem getting a haul off of them!

I’m excited to see the Nirvana, I have some seeds that were bred by a member here with Nirvana Wonder Woman and I’m planning to grow one this summer!

:high-five:

Small update while waiting for the wife to get home.

Here is the tent disaster. It is getting cleaned up this weekend. I tried to keep things thinned out but the girls are winning that war. For only 3 plants they are on their way to filling up the tent.

Little Cheese flowers starting

Girl Scout Cookies

The train wreck is a little behind in flower but not in growth. That thing is a bush.

Looking good. What breeder is your cheese?
Labled as a Sensi. Came as a freebie so i am sure it's old stock. I couldn't find any info on it. Never even had the type on the little lable that came with it. I didn't contact them directly about it though. The plant is stocky and well structured, looks to be decent breeding stock. I am glad it's working out and she is female. I didn't want an unknown next grow.

So a little update from the first grow. It has all been curing for a little more than a month now. A guy I know that runs a local drive through beverage store that the wife and I frequent hooked me up in the past approached me to see if I knew of any product around. Hard to deny when I bought papers there last Friday. I wont sell but I still hooked him up with 5 grams of Northern Lights and 5 grams of AK48 (gifting up to 20 grams is not distribution). It's common around here for people to not sell less than an ounce so people often have extra so it didn't draw flags. The wife ran into him today and he quietly told her that "that is some really good shit". That made my day. I think everyone thinks their stuff is good but to hear someone else tell you that makes you feel like you accomplished something. :)

So a little update from the first grow. It has all been curing for a little more than a month now. A guy I know that runs a local drive through beverage store that the wife and I frequent hooked me up in the past approached me to see if I knew of any product around. Hard to deny when I bought papers there last Friday. I wont sell but I still hooked him up with 5 grams of Northern Lights and 5 grams of AK48 (gifting up to 20 grams is not distribution). It's common around here for people to not sell less than an ounce so people often have extra so it didn't draw flags. The wife ran into him today and he quietly told her that "that is some really good shit". That made my day. I think everyone thinks their stuff is good but to hear someone else tell you that makes you feel like you accomplished something. :)

Congrats on that for sure Sam. Your new girls are looking great and you can only expect your product to keep getting better as everything gets fine tuned. I've been told by quite a few friends that even if they ordered the top shelf stuff at a dispensary that it still doesn't equate to what I grow. I'm not sure about all of that but it is always nice to hear. Even in legal states where you can get it on the open market there is still a lot of bunk weed being grown out there.

Congrats on that for sure Sam. Your new girls are looking great and you can only expect your product to keep getting better as everything gets fine tuned. I've been told by quite a few friends that even if they ordered the top shelf stuff at a dispensary that it still doesn't equate to what I grow. I'm not sure about all of that but it is always nice to hear. Even in legal states where you can get it on the open market there is still a lot of bunk weed being grown out there.

Thanks! The new grow is going well i just wish i had the time to devote to them and the training i wanted to do. I will say this time is A LOT easier than the first. I have some time before the next and will continue to learn from you and others in the mean time.

The quality of the product is funny because i always think about aroma, taste.... potency when i use it and think about what i could have done better. Then someone else smokes it and comments positively.

Short update. If the weather ever breaks I wont be updating but we are still getting snow. Our average highs are supposed to be in the 60's by now. It's got to warm.

OK So I tried a little experiment this weekend when I was trimming the girls up. They just completed week since the flip to 12-12.

After I trimmed everything up I ran 3 gallons of water with a flushing agent through them followed by 3 gallons of plain water and finished it off with regular nutes with run off. and 2 days later I have this.

Fox Farm (ran those last grow runnning AN currently) recommends doing this every two weeks or so which I think is overkilll but it certainly ddn't hurt anything to do it. They put on at least 4" of height and definitly exploded in new growth. I will try it again and document it better with pictures. I just didn't think that it would do much visually.

And it wouldn't be complete without a bud pic.
Girl Scout Cookies.

Interested in their version of GSC! I think I saw they had Blue Dream as well....but only in fems at this point.

I have their blue dream as well. I have a good percentage of their line here now at least on the sativa side. I am leaning towards growing that out at the end of summer. I was thinking of Amnesia Haze, Blue Dream, and Sour Diesel. I will see how this grow goes and the 4th may be another train wreck, this girl scout cookies again or their black jack that Ase is running now. I also have the raspberry cough as well. I am waiting to see what Grandpa thinks of his.They came out with a few new strains latley as well. The think I like about their stuff is that is consistant and accurate to their descriptions.

I have quite a few of their strains. I have their White Widow, Northern Lights, Bubblelicious, Original Glue, Blackberry, Master Kush, Blue Mystic, Ice, AK48 and a few others. I keep adding their stuff but I have been focusing on the strains where they have regular seeds, not the feminized.

Back
Top Bottom