The end of the line for Das Hinterhoff

Temperatures are set to drop overnight that will not sustain cannabis life. As such, this is how far I am taking the outdoor grow.

And before Shed suggests to me to schlepp it, I will be unable to.

I will be on holidays.

So I took it outside to the ally and placed it in front of my neighbours garage snicker snicker. Maybe they will adopt it....or maybe one of the can hunters prowling for aluminum pay cheques will put it in their shopping cart.

Who knows...it got the Viking burial from me.

Stay funky Bros.

Not even chopped and put in the hash bin? At least it prettied up your garden for the fall. :)
Yeah....I got / get my enjoyment from it throughout the Outdoor Season.

Yeah, I have nothing on the go....nor do I need to. My jars are full and Im skating through whats been a unbelievably warm Fall/Winter.
With only the need to grow once a year, makes for a lot of down time. That being said, I would fire up another grow right after a harvest if I could.

Frohes Neues Jahr!

Today in Das Schloss

After a Winter hiatus, The Baron has returned.

I have been fortunate enough to be invited to the Purple Ghost Candy Comparative, and as such will be dropping seeds within a day or so.

I will be posting the odd time here on the perpetual. Mostly Hinterhof stuff....that will be further down the road certainly, but you will find the seperate journal here.

Hope you had a great Winter!
Time for me to get busy!
Im sooooo not ready for this.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

Its been a while for some kind of action here as the majority of any posting has been in the The Purple Ghost Candy Comparative. Today however, a post worthy action has come up in the latest grow of mine and I figure I will throw up some pics of my clone process.

The Mothers in these pics are Purple Ghost Candy seedlings I started in the window sill back April 1st ish and will be retired to Das Hinterhoff for the Summer.

In the spray bottle, the measuring cup and the small plastic scoop, a very very light dilution of MegaCrop and water.
Some rooting powder dont remember the brand, and peat pellets.

Get your peat pellets soaking in the light fertilizer mix. These cheapo brand pellets took a very long time to absorb.

The size of the Mothers from when I took the clones. Clearly, bigger mothers equals bigger clones. Its a question of how big you want your clones to be.

After clipping the clones, I immediately rest them in the small plastic scoop containing the same light nute mix. The one on the left is the top of the topped Mother and the right is a lower branch.

The clippings are then cut on a angle and I lightly scrape the outer bark layer to reveal a nice pulpy green area.

Then dipped in growth hormone cocaine and plunged into a pre soaked peat pellet.

There are little indents in the floor of the Humditorium. I make sure to place each bundle into a well which is filled with plain tap water. For the next 3 days I make sure those wells have some water in them. I will also mist 2 or 3 times daily with tap water paying attention to make the walls of the Humiditorium wet. All while keeping every vent closed. I want 100 percent humidity in there 100 percent of that time.

The Humditorium is also snuggled up with a seedling mat and the probe suctioned onto the base. I then also cover up the top of it with a white cloth and turn the light down as low as it will go.

Too much light is a bad thing before the clone has any roots. It doesnt have the ability to fuel any kind of large scale photosynthesis. Once you have roots, you can energize that then.

After 3 days I will gradually open one vent/day continuing to mist as needed. Around day 7 though, its time to start to dry them out a bit....coaxing the roots out of the bundle. Hopefully in 10 days, you will have rooted clones ready to plant.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

Its been a while for some kind of action here as the majority of any posting has been in the The Purple Ghost Candy Comparative. Today however, a post worthy action has come up in the latest grow of mine and I figure I will throw up some pics of my clone process.

The Mothers in these pics are Purple Ghost Candy seedlings I started in the window sill back April 1st ish and will be retired to Das Hinterhoff for the Summer.

In the spray bottle, the measuring cup and the small plastic scoop, a very very light dilution of MegaCrop and water.
Some rooting powder dont remember the brand, and peat pellets.

Get your peat pellets soaking in the light fertilizer mix. These cheapo brand pellets took a very long time to absorb.

The size of the Mothers from when I took the clones. Clearly, bigger mothers equals bigger clones. Its a question of how big you want your clones to be.

After clipping the clones, I immediately rest them in the small plastic scoop containing the same light nute mix. The one on the left is the top of the topped Mother and the right is a lower branch.

The clippings are then cut on a angle and I lightly scrape the outer bark layer to reveal a nice pulpy green area.

Then dipped in growth hormone cocaine and plunged into a pre soaked peat pellet.

There are little indents in the floor of the Humditorium. I make sure to place each bundle into a well which is filled with plain tap water. For the next 3 days I make sure those wells have some water in them. I will also mist 2 or 3 times daily with tap water paying attention to make the walls of the Humiditorium wet. All while keeping every vent closed. I want 100 percent humidity in there 100 percent of that time.

The Humditorium is also snuggled up with a seedling mat and the probe suctioned onto the base. I then also cover up the top of it with a white cloth and turn the light down as low as it will go.

Too much light is a bad thing before the clone has any roots. It doesnt have the ability to fuel any kind of large scale photosynthesis. Once you have roots, you can energize that then.

After 3 days I will gradually open one vent/day continuing to mist as needed. Around day 7 though, its time to start to dry them out a bit....coaxing the roots out of the bundle. Hopefully in 10 days, you will have rooted clones ready to plant.

Stay funky Bros!
That's your secret..root yayo.. 😆

Back
Top Bottom