Id be grateful to know how many grams of MegaCrop V 2.5 are in a plain ole coffee teaspoon from the drawer.

Tough question. All I can tell you is 5mL = 1tsp so if you can find anything that has a 5mL mark on it then it will work. If near a dollar store you can grab a set of measuring spoons cheap as another option.
farside measures his teaspoon at 5g, where I'll use 6g as my reference.

Today in Das Schloss

• Throw Trainwreck in the compost bin. --- Check
  • Treat Bagseed Clone and Reg Bagseed youngling with 1 : 4 Hydrogen Peroxide. Lightly, no runoff. --- Check
  • Flush Bagseed Clone and Reg Bagseed youngling with ph'd water and mollases. --- Check
  • Feed Bagseed Clone and Reg Bagseed youngling with 2 grams MegaCrop/2 Liter. --- Check
  • Picture update. --- Check
Trainwrecks roots were not a healthy white and there was not a lot of them. I wouldnt say it was root sick, but certainly not root healthy either. A willfull death that gave me no joy and yet no tears. So Schloss Von Burple is a little empty now. Whats left will have 4 weeks of vegging as I embark on a 2 week vacation in 2 weeks. When I get back, I will flip them. Also the Vaseline smeared yellow post its caught a whopping 2 gnats. They have been removed from Das Schloss.

Saugs cyber bullied me into buying a scale, so while I was at the Dollar Store looking for measuring spoons/cups. I saw a cheapo scale for 4 bucks. No tenths which is unfortunate, but meh. 4 bucks.
20190929_094425.jpg

This is 2 gram Mega Crop to 2 liter standing water
20190929_094837.jpg

With half a capfull of white vinegar
20190929_095124.jpg

20190929_110908.jpg

20190929_110941.jpg

20190929_111013.jpg

20190929_111029.jpg

Its been a good week, Im happy with that. MegaCrop for extended greening and foliar spraying for immediate greening really made a difference.

Saugs cyber bullied me into buying a scale, so while I was at the Dollar Store looking for measuring spoons/cups. I saw a cheapo scale for 4 bucks. No tenths which is unfortunate, but meh. 4 bucks.
lol, nice job Baron! That scale will work just fine and key to making that MC work best for you :)

Hey Baron, nice Schloss you're running here. Good luck with the new tools. I think they'll keep your plants well cared for. WooHoo sweet plants man.
Great having your support !!! Let's blast Photons!!

I used the rings from keychains to gain a inch or 3. They need to be fairly big rings though to grab both the hooks.

Octoberfest in Das Schloss

No water, no nutes

Today we did some defoliating on the Bagseed clone. Its such a tight little compact Kush that my aspirations of it being a tent filler maybe overstepping reality a bit. At any rate, shes cleaned up and opened up. Still have the fungus gnats, but certainly better after the Hydrogen Peroxide treatment.

I also dropped the light by about a inch and will keep a eye out for bleaching.

Top center of Regular Bagseed
Screenshot_20191002-141700_Light Meter.jpg

Top center of Bagseed clone
Screenshot_20191002-141823_Light Meter.jpg

Regular Bagseed
20191002_132854.jpg

Bagseed Clone before defol
20191002_132939.jpg

After
20191002_140516.jpg

Are these useful for peat or soil. I can get squillions of these.

20191003_101909.jpg

I don't know but it has its contents as calcium chloride. That's what I put on the walk for ice.
Oh...ok, I was thinking it was silicon based.

My plan for Das Schloss will be as follows on Sunday. Still want another day of drying and looks like my water cycle is once a week.

• Throw Trainwreck in the compost bin
  • Treat Bagseed Clone and Reg Bagseed youngling with 1 : 4 Hydrogen Peroxide. Lightly, no runoff.
  • Flush Bagseed Clone and Reg Bagseed youngling with ph'd water and mollases.
  • Feed Bagseed Clone and Reg Bagseed youngling with 4 grams MegaCrop/4 Liter milk jug
  • Picture update
Id be grateful to know how many grams of MegaCrop V 2.5 are in a plain ole coffee teaspoon from the drawer.

In the meantime on this snowy day (thats right ...snow), I have made some of @farside05 Faux Mix
  • 1/3 Bag of genuine Saskatchewan Peat
  • 1 9L bag of Perlite
  • 13 Tablespoons of Dolomite Lime
  • 5 Gallons of rested tap water
20190928_105545.jpg

20190928_104043.jpg

20190928_104051.jpg

Next week I plan to up pot into these.
20190928_105618.jpg

20190928_105707.jpg

The lava rock will be separated with that tacky table mat stuff
20190928_105625.jpg
I am planning on up potting into these this weekend but one thing is troubling me. I have put drain holes at the bottom of all these pots. But with the lava rock division in there, should I have put holes a a quarter inch up or so up from the bottom...sort of hempy style? Or it's fine with the holes on the bottom?

I've never run rocks or other material in my pots so I'm not sure. I would leave them as is and if you have to later you can always add the holes on the side. As long as the bottom holes are not flush with the ground or dish. There should be a space between the two so the water can run out. If the surface and holes make contact then it's like not having any holes at all. Hopefully that made sense.

I've never run rocks or other material in my pots so I'm not sure. I would leave them as is and if you have to later you can always add the holes on the side. As long as the bottom holes are not flush with the ground or dish. There should be a space between the two so the water can run out. If the surface and holes make contact then it's like not having any holes at all. Hopefully that made sense.
It most certainly did.

Back
Top Bottom