Damn BVB!
Your plants are going to be monsters when you get back!
the Arch Duke of Blurple

Lol :laugh:that made me laugh

is he taking care of your journal as well, or will it be stagnant for two weeks?

hope you have a good trip!

Any where from this damn cold weather would be nice!
Enjoy!

:passitleft:

Damn BVB!
Your plants are going to be monsters when you get back!

Lol :laugh:that made me laugh

is he taking care of your journal as well, or will it be stagnant for two weeks?

hope you have a good trip!

Any where from this damn cold weather would be nice!
Enjoy!

:passitleft:
Well, I probably get him to shoot me some pictures and I'll do the updating. Im going to cut them back this weekend so they wont be too big when i get back....I hope.

Have a good vocation and when you back, you will see so much difference on them. :D
I hope its a positive difference, and not a yellow crispy difference. :oops:

The Taming of Das Schloss

No water/nutes

• Scaled back the new plants, that should hold them for 2 weeks. Auto pilot is engaged.
  • I will post recovery pics on Sunday, will most likely be watering then too. Then, after that, its in the hands of The Arch Duke of Blurple.
  • CBD is sitting back right corner debutante. If I had to guess, I'd say the CBD plant suffered a bit of Nitrogen deficiency earlier in its time. They will all be on the MegaCrop plan now.
  • TSW 2000 has the lux meter in the mid 20k. Its dimmed somewhat, maybe 25 percent and didnt measure the distance from canopy. Just using the lux meter app from my phone. Seems to be working fine.

Nice Von!
The little fella in the back left. He looks a little sad compared to the others. Have any thoughts on why that may be? There seems to be some different shades of green going on as well on the leaves. Something that you'll need to keep an eye on.
When I watered today, that one seemed the lightest of the 4. It was also the thickest stalk and the most Xmas tree like. It had a aggressive chop, but if you see in the full Schloss pics of previous update and today, it has started reaching up more with the older leaves.
My thoughts on the different green are that they were on a different nutrient regime than when I inherited them. I would look for uniformity on the new growth now.

When I watered today, that one seemed the lightest of the 4. It was also the thickest stalk and the most Xmas tree like. It had a aggressive chop, but if you see in the full Schloss pics of previous update and today, it has started reaching up more with the older leaves.
My thoughts on the different green are that they were on a different nutrient regime than when I inherited them. I would look for uniformity on the new growth now.
Excellent Von! Glad to see you're on yer toes!
:thumb:

Lookin good BVB!!

hope your having a good holiday! I mean you are on holidays right now aren’t you?
Yeah sitting in the airport now. Off to the desert.

Happy Thanksgiving home slice, hope you feel better and stop drinking cough syrup like Buckleys needs their bottles back.

Yeah sitting in the airport now. Off to the desert.

Happy Thanksgiving home slice, hope you feel better and stop drinking cough syrup like Buckleys needs their bottles back.

you must be in YYC airport! Have a safe flight! hope your not drinking the bar dry!

Happy thanksgiving to you, and yours as well bro!

hahaha I may have started hallucinating, but the green goblin, told me I was fine. So I must have been fine:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom