Sealed Garage Medical Grow

very Professional looking setup I have a 12x14 sealed room that I am playing around with now. Solis tek all day long I just got a killer deal on a combo package with the matrix 66 hood and bulb for $460 a pop. Remote sold separate but well worth it. subbed to this all day long. look into hydro my friend youll never look back.

Hello from Oregon, i just got done reading the last 10 pages and have to say thank you. I am starting on my inclosed garage 24 x 24 . I have ordered a Mitsubishi 2 ton split duckless heat pump, but am thinking maybe i should go to 3 ton? I am running 8400watts...I live in the coast range of Oregon and its very cold even in the summer? I have 8in hoods i am venting cool air threw....May i join your grow?

Hey man thanks for looking. First question is does it go below -10-15 regularly where u live? Heat pumps lose efficiency and some don't work in cooling mode past -10. My pump says it doesnt work past -10 but it definitely does. It was -15-20 last few days and it going good. But it much harder on the unit.

As far as size im not sure how many 2 tons is i think its like 20k btu? U will need a bigger unit. For every 1000w u want close to 3500 btu of cooling power! And u always want to get bigger unit than u will need. Over kill is a must when u buy a heat pump. I Have 8 1000w lights and a 36000btu heat pump and its a champ. Also with a 24x 24 garage i think u will find youll have room for more lights. Im using 8 lights in about half the space. If u have vented lights U could probably get by with a lot less btu.

Also after knowing all the info i know now i would consider staright ac unit. U can get Ac with the same set up as a heat pump that will work below - 40 and it would be a lot cheaper i be leave.

Also one last thing to consider is paying a little more for the unit from a local contractor vs ordering online. Remember if u buy local will get a good warrenty. This is important becuase u have a lot invested in your room and if your cooling breaks down u could get in torble fast. You are going to want someone u can call to fix it straight away and for free. If u dont have that warrently u could pay upwards of 300$+ for some to just come in and diagnose the problem .

Are u using cool tubes or those sqaure hoods with the glass?

Regards YourMaster

Soma buddy! Sounds like a killer set up can't wait to see it. You should stop by my journal and give me a head up when u get a journal going. Yours is going to be one to follow!

Hello all small update for u guys. Here is a couple pictures of my scrog. 1 plant under a 4x4 screen Its about 90% full. I abousoultly love scrog. If i wasn't moving to perpetual garden I would do all my plants under scrog for sure. Its just so much easyer and cleaner to manage not to mention the air flow U get under the plant.

Any way here is my white Russian Kush 11 day into flower.
100_09086.JPG
100_09079.JPG
100_09099.JPG

Nice man!
I keep having moments when i swear i am gonna do scrog but just never get roung to it!

U outta consider it bro. Since U already do sog there similar. I love it cuase thats the one place in my room where i can move around freely. I have to go back to the air flow thing too. Its so important if my whole garage was like this id imagine keeping your environment in check would be easier on our equipment. I mean u literately only have 6-20" to look after the rest is all open. If u get bugs the treatments will be a lot simpler. Not to mention when U go to trim your girls U have all tops vs tons of little popcorn buds.

Sorry about your set back soma. Ive had a lot of reality checks during my time learning during this show also. Got to keep on keeping on thow 1 day at a time my friend. Most of the time its gonna work out in the long run.

Dude that is freaking amazing, holy cow, I feel bad for you on defoil days. Can't wait to see how this baby harvests.

Hey thanks bro. This is really my first grow besides outdoor i don't even understand how to properly defoil? Even time i ask my Freind/mentor about removing fan leaves he just looks at me strange And shakes his head. I think partial maybe the strains he grows dosnt really require it but my critical kush is overly busy. I guess i need to hit google and figure this out been so busy making sure i have everything working right and clean.

Its been cold here and my heat pump stops working at a cretin point so I had to install and emergency 6" Cold air intake. Funny that intake will cool 8 1000W lights + all the other equipment that makes heat for a joke.. All take some pictures after my lights come back on.

I been really busy setting up my veg room as I move my set up to a perpetual garden the room is almost complete all snap some pics of it later for all youz pep's

Regards YourMaster

Hello all little update here. Im gonna try to make more time to update my thread here I hope U all enjoy.

Got my new Dehumidifyer in today. It does 250 pints per day. ^%*&$&# was expensive I hope it wasn't a waste of money. Tomorrow will tell the tale when the lights go out.

My wife agreed to start growing for a very sick lady with A plethora of illnesses. The licence should be coming in any day so I set up a veg room in preparation for a perpetual grow. Soon as the paper work comes in all pick up the Clones and plant them asap! Everything is 90% set up now including the pots filled with soil. Im gonna be set back a week or so to sinc it in with the flower room but its a small price to pay to stay legal:(.

About 29 days into flower now

100_11005.JPG
100_10845.JPG
100_10854.JPG
100_10865.JPG
100_10877.JPG
100_10883.JPG
100_10996.JPG
100_10984.JPG
100_10933.JPG
100_10972.JPG

Back