Sealed Garage Medical Grow

I picked up the 1200 a couple of weeks ago and it works wonders. Did you need to go with the lrg 7000? fuck that thing was prolly over 6 g's lol.

I got the 7000 in hopes to get my humidity down to like 25-30%. I like it so far but i got it in the corner and its not as effective there i think. I got to try moving it around. But i like how it gets my humidty down super fast. It was only like 2700$ Bit more than i could comfortably affored but had to have it .

subbed!

How do you like that sunshine advanced mix?

I am using sunshine #4, adding great white, worm castings, and perlite.

+reps on the clean setup too.

Welcome aboard bro-sky. I dont have a lot to compare the sunshine mix with. Where I live this is basically what everyone uses unless I want to use promix i think this is it. But I will say my friend is the (self proclaimed) best grower in the world and that's what he uses. I cant argue that he isnt the best cause the white Russian kush he grows is like the best tasting and smelling weed in the world. I wish i could send u all a smaple just to see what im talking about its really is that great! Im a very picky smoker! I will smoke anything but for me to say a strain of weed is amazing it really has to be something special!

Anyway i wish they didnt spray the mix #4 with starter chemicals! Thats is my only complaint so far.

Welcome aboard bro-sky. I dont have a lot to compare the sunshine mix with. Where I live this is basically what everyone uses unless I want to use promix i think this is it. But I will say my friend is the (self proclaimed) best grower in the world and that's what he uses. I cant argue that he isnt the best cause the white Russian kush he grows is like the best tasting and smelling weed in the world. I wish i could send u all a smaple just to see what im talking about its really is that great! Im a very picky smoker! I will smoke anything but for me to say a strain of weed is amazing it really has to be something special!

Anyway i wish they didnt spray the mix #4 with starter chemicals! Thats is my only complaint so far.

They spray with chemicals? I was unaware of that!

Got some skywalker kush seeds in a few weeks ago im sending these off to my friend to pick some mothers so we can put a few of these in our gardens in a few months.

Around 34-35 days in flower now! The smell of the critical Kush is phenomenal. Im hoping im going to be in for a treat at harvest with like 11 different pheno's .

100_11973.JPG

100_12003.JPG
100_11995.JPG

Looks amazing!!
The reason i went with Sunshine #4 is that i was told there is nothing in it?? My plants are in it now and doing great, i use heavy 16 nutes. But my research on the subject has lead me in both directions. Can anyone confirm whether Sunshine #4 has amenities or not??

U can call the company and they will confirm it does indeed have started nutrients. You will be fine just water at least twice before u use your own nutes. I Think the problem is in quality control and part of that has to do with the store that sold it to u and where / how they store it.

I think when u were told there is nothing in it they meant it is a soil less medium.

Back
Top Bottom