Sealed Garage Medical Grow

I only wish u guys could taste and smell it I cant get it out of my mind! Ive only tasted one or 2 strains that have this smell and flavour on the same level of his white kush. Im addicted to just oping the bag and smelling it.

Serious Seeds will be selling these seeds somtime with in this year i highly suggest U guys grab some! U wont be dissapointed.

Hydro is quite difficult to get going on a large scale such as this, but since price doesn't seem to be an issue for you it should go over quite smoothly. Growing the massive bushes like you do, I would go a 2 or 3 stage topfeed dwc for each individual plant. There are a lot of methods that would work, but I have thought about converting your grow to hydro many times.

Well My plan is to be going leagel with these new policy's that are happing. I Am in the process of obtaing my research and development license. If i get it witch its looking really great. Mean im most likely gonna be approved to start my warehouse. I will be applying for 1000 plant license to start. If this happens I cannot imagine how doing 1000 plants in dirt would work I mean that is a shit ton of work both before and after harvest. I will definitely need this to be running on hydro. If i cant get a warehouse i will be looking to get a job at one an moving where ever i have too.

As far as what i have now With them not letting us do this in residential next year im not interested in converting it to hydro. Its will just cost me more money when i can only get a couple shows left.

Northerner If this all becomes a reality witch im not trying to get my hopes up yet. If the numbers allow me to pay U what is fair we can definitely talk. Im prepared to move provinces depending on what's happing on the political side and what's provinces allow this! Hopefully its works out that we can pay good wages or else will have to resort to minimum waged college kids or something lolz. I will do all the work my self if it comes to that s thow probably lolz.

My eyes popped out ... o_O

This is what they call "professional set up" !! And you can also go legal with your grow ..(sooner or later) !
Man, you are living in a dream, there !!!!!!!

I subbed too , if you want another one for the ride YM ! This is going to be f*%#%g epic man, can't wait to see more ...
1000 times , congratulations !!! :thumb:

My eyes popped out ... o_O

This is what they call "professional set up" !! And you can also go legal with your grow ..(sooner or later) !
Man, you are living in a dream, there !!!!!!!

I subbed too , if you want another one for the ride YM ! This is going to be f*%#%g epic man, can't wait to see more ...
1000 times , congratulations !!! :thumb:

Thanks so much man And thanks to everyone watching and commenting. As of right now the grow is legal for medicinal use. We are not allowed to sell it and anything over our limits we have to destroy. Im hoping we can go legal commercially this time next year but it is a big dream right now and that's it.

Although My partner sent away our application for research and development yesterday. Again im not getting my hopes up but if it goes threw Its pretty positive sign we eventually will be licensed to go commercial.

Im sorry i cant get u all some better pictures. I have a decent camera but i guess decent is the key word.

Regards YourMaster

Managed to get some decent photo's for u guys finally. Were about 7 or so day till harvest I started my flush about a week ago as U can see there is lots of yellowing going on in the bigger plants. (hard to watch) Some pf the pheno's finished sooner so I may take a few plants down in the next few days.

Hope U enjoy a few better pictures.

100_15791.JPG
100_1578.JPG
100_15772.JPG
100_1570.JPG
100_15741.JPG
100_15752.JPG
100_15661.JPG
100_15614.JPG
100_15603.JPG
100_15591.JPG
100_15582.JPG
100_1554.JPG
100_15531.JPG
100_15503.JPG
100_15492.JPG
100_14843.JPG

I can honestly say I f***ing love your setup. Always loved a high tech garden. Your girls are looking great and it is looking to be a great harvest. Keep up the great work YourMaster :bravo:

Here is the The first hanger (1/6) From the the smallest plant. This plant was finished a week or more before all the other pheno's. It was hung for about 8 days now it will cure in the glass for a week or so in a really dark/cold place. She was only flushed for a week and still smells and taste really nice. Will see how she compares to the plants that were flushed a week and a half longer.

The taste of the Critical Kush is really sweet with a small hint OG. Not the flavour I was original after but im liking it a lot!

100_16183.JPG

Back
Top Bottom