Sealed Garage Medical Grow

Your grow is off to a great start! :bravo:

Please make sure you are uploading your photos to the photo gallery. Here's the tutorial if you need assistance -

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Check your inbox and you'll find a message with a little more information for you.

Best wishes for a fantastic grow! :Namaste:
:420:

yeah that's quite a bit, but just run through some water and you'll be good. They say 3x the container with water (ie, 5 gallon pot so 15 gallons of water) but your plants are at a very delicate stage. I would just keep watering and checking ppms (they will go up after each water, don't worry it's normal. Once you see it start lowering is when you know your good). Oh sorry I didn't see you said distilled tap water...Thought it just say distilled lol...Have you checked the ppms of your tap water? anything over 250 and I wouldn't use it. Leaving it out for 24+ hours will only eliminate the chlorine, not chloramines, so make sure that your city water doesn't use chloramines (ammonia+chlorine=chlorines). If your water is over 250ppm, or you have chloramines, I would strongly suggest investing in a RO system. They're anywhere from $100-$500(some are k's) but you prolly would only want a 100Gal per day unit ($150-200 avg). If money's tight I understand but this will eliminate quite a bit of variables. They're easy to set up too...Once you notice the ppms drop, I would wait until they show you signs on nutrient deficiencies before giving them nutes again. Less is more when it comes to nutrients

Ok Buddy, u got me a bit shocked here over the Atlantic....Lol
If you don't mind me criticizing you a little as a noob myself, u spend all this money in your equipment and at the end you use plastic translucent cups for your seedlings. From what I have been told, the roots should not be exposed to light. And when you transplant you should make at least 3 steps before your final pot. Example seedling 0,5 liter, wait until the roots come out from underneath, and then a 1-3 liter, 3-5 liter and then the final pot size for flowering. That way the roots will develop much better and will take in nutrients better. Hope you get my point ;)

Good Luck:thumb:

It appears there is chloramines in the water here but im told everyone here grows with the tap watewr in the city. So R/o will take care of thios if i was to invest in it?

Also i disagree on the pot size for transplants. I think it should be only transplanted once. reasoning behind this. What happens when a the roots hit the side of the pot? The roots start move down the side of the pot and hit bottom. I would call this root bound. It might take only a week to a couple days for the roots to hit the side. If they go directly in to the 66 litre tote they have all the room in the world to expand before they hit walls. I think your setting youe plant back by putting it in a small pot. But this is just me.

Ok Buddy, u got me a bit shocked here over the Atlantic....Lol
If you don't mind me criticizing you a little as a noob myself, u spend all this money in your equipment and at the end you use plastic translucent cups for your seedlings. From what I have been told, the roots should not be exposed to light. And when you transplant you should make at least 3 steps before your final pot. Example seedling 0,5 liter, wait until the roots come out from underneath, and then a 1-3 liter, 3-5 liter and then the final pot size for flowering. That way the roots will develop much better and will take in nutrients better. Hope you get my point ;)

Good Luck:thumb:

Yea i made a mistake with thtranslucent cups but i didn't have any problems for the first week and a half im gona transplant them all in smaller non translucent pots to be safe! I hope thats not the problems im having but the roots systmes all seem to be healty

Hi YourMaster,

Sorry to interrupt. Just wanted to give you a friendly reminder that our Posting Guidelines prohibit using an offsite hosting source to post your photos. I've sent you more of an explanation why via pm, please check that when you get a chance.

Here's a link to our photo gallery tutorial if you need help uploading photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:Namaste:

Hey YM, amazing set up and gear! Your going balls to the walls! I like it, go big or go home! I agree with you on the transplant once deal. Less shock. One question, are you letting your plants dry out enough before watering or feeding again? This is a very common mistake with newer growers, it's important to let the soil get pretty dry so the roots will search for the water. You will run into problems if the soil is saturated all the time. This could be what's going on now. Other than that everything else looks great! I'll be hang in on this one for sure!
Peace,
NEPharmer

No i let the plants dry pretty good before water. There a little soggy right now from flushing them but all let them dry completly before watering. I think m,y problem was the ppm's. The run off from the soil before adding nutrients was over 1200 so i flussed them and the problem seem sto have stabilized. I sould now in the next 24-48 hours if that was the problem.

Here's a little update with a couple pics of my Favourite seedlings. This is 19 days close to the minute since they were placed in the paper towel.

I really enjoy looking after these girls. Much more relaxing than I would have thought! Its like for the first time I don't mind all the work.

With the controller it keeps all my equipment at the temps levels and settings I want so it takes a lot of the tedious work away and i can spend as much time loving these as possible.

100_06411.jpg

100_06405.jpg

100_06392.jpg

nice set up man, If your gonna do you might as well do it right, nicely done.
As for your clear plastic cups I was told the same thing when i used them, I never changed them i still use them and my clones and seedlings do just fine. Got 6 differnt strains flowering right now that were started in clear cups and look great

Back
Top Bottom